next Vs diorama is....spidey vs venom!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Viking28 said:
It must be big because she said is space is a issue you might want to think about the Spiderman PF.

I was hoping for some new characters or comiquette or PF but o well, this should be pretty cool looking.

that was in regards to the 1:1 busts

Not a surprising choice since it will be coming out around the same time as the movie, perhaps we will get the black costume Spidey this time around.

I really wanna see what it looks like. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the movie version of Spidey, that would make it different enough, probably, to justify him again.

GSRJedi said:
I really wanna see what it looks like. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the movie version of Spidey, that would make it different enough, probably, to justify him again.
That would be interesting, especially since it would be our first really good look at what movie Venom will look like. I'm guessing comic versions though.

I'm no expert--was there a time when Symbiote Spidey fought Venom? I thought that the symbiote stuff left Spider-Man and attached itself to Venom instead. Were they ever both hosting the symbiote at the same time?

I'm pretty sure Spidey wore a non-alien version of his black suit after he lost the symbiote, but I don't know that he ever fought Venom while wearing it. It's been an age since I've read any comics though so I could just be talking out of my backside.

tomandshell said:
I'm no expert--was there a time when Symbiote Spidey fought Venom? I thought that the symbiote stuff left Spider-Man and attached itself to Venom instead. Were they ever both hosting the symbiote at the same time?
When Spidey realized that the alien symbiote was trying to permanently attach itself to him, he seeked the help of Mr. Fantastic. They figured out that very loud noise had the only affect on the symbiote. Spidey went to a church tower and with the ringing of the church bell was able to free himself from the alien. Spidey didn't know that Eddie Brock was in the church and the alien found a new host in a weak minded Eddie that was about to do himself in.

Can't Peter's new suit transform itself into any of his old costumes? Then he could be wearing a version of the black costume and fight Venom. But haven't we had enough black on black violence?

possible exclusive:

-Brock human face change o head or
-Venom facial variation or
-Symbiote Spidey (doubt it)
-Parker human face cahnge o head
-gray Spiderman or Venom :D

:chew

When and/or where has the Silver Surfer been mentioned as an upcoming SS release? Now I'm excited!!! Someone please reply.

Slurms said:
Someone please reply.

Done!

Hopefully there will be no "gray" Version of this piece! Its a must to buy and will be placed next to all teh othe VS. items. :monkey5

lookin forward to seeing this one. I hope its a Gore Group piece again.

Below is the Spidey/Venom the Shiflett Bros are producing for BOWEN.

Slurms said:
When and/or where has the Silver Surfer been mentioned as an upcoming SS release? Now I'm excited!!! Someone please reply.

This Spidey Vs Venom is a movie related release as is most Sideshow product from Marvel. They may be comics versions of characters but there is an obvious movie corelation on 90% of the stuff on the Sideshow Marvel catalog. That said, we got a Fantastic 4 released already, a Doom PF so a Silver Surfer comiquette or any other kind of Surfer product is highly possible. I am sure you know the title of the next F4 movie...

Back