next Vs diorama is....spidey vs venom!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to add to the negativity, but I'm pretty underwhelmed. It's kinda tame compared to what I was picturing in my head.

:rotfl

Not thrilled, but it would have been hard to really win me over after having been so impressed with the Hulk VS. It would have been great to have more of a "show-down" pose, that could have done it. :monkey1 :monkey2

and just think this IS the spidey vs venom so there won't be another one for a long time from SS, if ever. This is it. enjoy!

disclosure: this comment is to be used only after full size pics have been issued and furthermore until the figure is in hand...of whomever purchases it.

am i the only one that thinks this look good??? :confused: Soo far, all the dio characters have legs. Why not this one. I'm sure Venom has legs. or...that the legs will be hidden under the structure.

Deadly Dagger said:
I'm waiting to see the whole thing

Same here.

But imo there are enough nice Marvel Char. which i would like to have in my house than 10² Spideys.

Darklord Dave said:
Finally a Vs. I don't have to get! Unless of course it's awesome looking...

com'on SSC, make it look terrible!

Looks like you got your wish Dave. :(

I really wanted to LOVE this diorama, but Venom's pose, and lack of legs
totally ruins it for me. I'll reserve final judgement until I see the full diorama,
but so far, it is a pass for me on this one unfortunately. :(

I like SpiderMan, but the Venom is questionable.

Im hoping that when the entire piece is revealed there will be much more to it. Im also hoping that with different views it will become obvious that Spidey has a hold of Venom's hand bending his arm backwards like that.

.. like most, Im still on the fence though :monkey1

Darth Loki said:
Fully expecting this to go up for order tonight. I really hope it sucks becuase if it doesn't, I'm going to have to get it.

I won't say that is sucks, gotta wait to see the full piece. But I don't know how this can hold a candle next to the Hulk vs Spiderman dio. It doesn't appear to even be in the same class.

pitchin said:
very very very disappointed........hopefully like all other vs previews so far, this ain't the whole piece

I hope the photoshop is misleading us to believe it looks a certain way but it's in fact a bigger sculpt.

Unless Venom has legs, the base is very detailed/elaborate and we see some symbiote action underneath (to give Venom a fighting chance...as it is he's getting it handed to him) this sculpt may look better as a Bust Diorama.

Not bad............all could be better in the eyes from one collector to another..........but all in all, not bad.

SolidLiquidFox.............what is up with all the DC tie-ins recently............now part of the Flash Force, and the Oliver Queen references perviously.................say it ain't so that you are turnin' into a..............DC fan.............noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i think it looks great. I'm getting one regardless. Never I have seen a duel statue like that before.

Mithrandier said:
SolidLiquidFox.............what is up with all the DC tie-ins recently............now part of the Flash Force, and the Oliver Queen references perviously.................say it ain't so that you are turnin' into a..............DC fan.............noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:lol

What can I say...I was reading the latest issue of Flash: The Fastest Man Alive last night and I was feeling in a "flashy" mood today. :D

For those closet Flash fans out there that have been away for a while, Bart Allen is now the Flash. He's the grandson of the most famous and recognizable Flash that most of us grew up with (Barry Allen).

Back