next Vs diorama is....spidey vs venom!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
spider-man_vs_venom_diorama_pic2.jpg

Saw this over at Statue Forum. I like that the fight seems a little more evenly matched in the Sideshow piece.

That's a great little piece, looks as if it was a sideshow piece. I think Venom's size is fine, he's not massively big. Great pose as well.

what is up with the bulge:

bulge.jpg

...if you are wondering why I saw that...don't ask :monkey1

sideshow loves the nutsack, just check out sabertooth vs dio and the beast maquette. makes me a little nauseus

TOE said:
what is up with the bulge:

bulge.jpg

...if you are wondering why I saw that...don't ask :monkey1

Looks like spidey poo himself. Of course if Venom came crashing through the floor at me like that I might need a change of costume too.

Darth Rage said:
Looks like spidey poo himself. Of course if Venom came crashing through the floor at me like that I might need a change of costume too.

spiderMAN should be a spiderwoman then no one will be shocked by his tackle.....spiderwomen vs venom....:lol

tomandshell said:
spider-man_vs_venom_diorama_pic2.jpg

Saw this over at Statue Forum. I like that the fight seems a little more evenly matched in the Sideshow piece.

this looks soooo much better than the sideshow Vs. wish they could've come up with something like this.

I've seen this statue in person, it's about a year old now, I loved it when I first saw it, but have gone off it a bit since. I don't really think it's as nice in person as the photos make it appear there.

he or she states in the auction...IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP :confused: wonder when the exclusive is coming?

Back