Next Star Wars PF Announcement - When???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrisSolo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey All :cool:

Now I'm as excited about the 12" line as anyone, but my heart belongs to 1/4 scale.

WHEN oh WHEN will we hear news regarding the next - hopefully Boba - PF statue? I KNOW it'll be at least a year from preorder before we get such a complex character, but surely SS could throw us a bone or two...

...please...

:wacky :banana :wacky

im sure they will have an announcement this month. probably very soon. remember, they still have all their pre-orders from this time last year to get sent out. ie --- grievous (i know, it was in april but come on they need to ship it already!!!)

It was definitely a surprise that nothing came out at ToyFair. I'm anxious for the next word on this line as well. :cool:

I would be surprised if the next PF announcement came in the next few weeks. If it was that close to being ready for sale, it seems like they would have managed to get it up at Toy Fair. I am not expecting an announcement until late March or early April. But they can feel free to surprise me!!

I noticed in the ToyFair chat when talking about the different versions of Vader's helmet, Tom answered with this
SSC Tom - Yeah, the variants in helmets are crazy - for example, we had shots of Boba Fett's helmet - from the ARCHIVE - that don't match the onscreen version, and created a HUGE discrepancy in reference.

Definitely sounds like a Boba is being looked into, the question is 1/4 or 1/6?

I love these things but not the price... thats why I'm waiting for a select few.

Maul... depends on the pose.. hopefully something we haven't scene yet.

Boba... probably

The one I really want is a Tuskin Raider!!!! :D

Yes I saw that reference to Boba Fett too. Hope either he or Maul are next on the PF list. But a Tusken Raider would not hurt my feelings. It really does not matter who they make to me. I will buy everyone they make. I like Star Wars, not just certain characters. So for me I guess it is easy to wait for the heavy hitters. IE... Maul, Boba, Jinn, etc... My only fear is Sideshow will somehow lose the rights to make the figures. I hope that never happens but you never know.

jlcmsu said:
Yup especially posed like this

Oh man that pose will be incredible:horror .............yeah bring maul, bobba And were is my grievous...........have already my vader.....only this 4 for me from this line:rolleyes: i hope.................

Gotta go with Maul too; although, a 1/4 ESB Boba would be nice to display with my Code3 Slave 1 and the upcoming blaster and helmet from MR.

jlcmsu said:
Screw Fett :p

Gimme Maul:banana

Hey, that works for me. Love Maul but doubt he will be next since they did release that 1:1 bust.

My guess is still Boba.

Yeah, I think we got a wait still for Maul. Not so much because of the bust but I thought it was talked about here that the nexty 1/4 was from the OT not PT.

I would like to see the Emperor next. It would be a nice companion piece to Vader, and he is also in all the films. A major character.

Back