Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

sad that they are focusing on just the OT, would love to have a good Dooku, Obi-wan, Qui Gon, and Anakin

Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

Would LOVE to see a Dooku by HT...Batman Returns > Devito Penguin should be interesting lol Max Shreck!!

I honestly would just pick up a General Kenobi, maybe ROTS Dark-Side Anakin

Qui-Gon and young Ob-Wan would be cool.

sad that they are focusing on just the OT, would love to have a good Dooku, Obi-wan, Qui Gon, and Anakin

Personally I hate the prequels so I'm pleased, but it may not just be HT decision, the prequels generally seem to be being erased from history by Disney wight he focus on the OT and events around it.

Qui-Gon & Theed battle Padme for me. :rock

I was so stoked when Habro came out with that set. Qui Gon was taller than the normal body, which was a huge breakthrough for me haha.

starwars_qa_qgj-2.jpg

Ha - there you go! I didn't realize they made that set. :)

I am not the biggest prequel fan, but i dont hate them and i actually like ROTS and attack of th clones better than Rotj. I understand that th OT is way more beloved, but there were some great characters and scenes in the PT, too bad Lucas wouldnt get Kasdan to fix the dialogue and actually cast people who had chemistry

I think the one I'm probably most curious to see is their ANH Leia. Even though their Han and Obi-Wan have been fairly disappointing, I'm still really hopeful that they've been able to create a great, dead-on portrait of her from that movie.

And also that they've been able to recreate the thin, drapey quality of her movie costume a lot better than the SSC version did.

Ha - there you go! I didn't realize they made that set. :)

They sure did! It was one of the "higher end" portrait edition sets. At the time it was one of the best! It may have been exclusive to a retain store.... It's been a long time so I have no recollection haha.

How many more HT SW OT reveals do we have left? Is it still six ANH, two ESB and three ROTJ? Does that mean two ESB and two ROTJ figures have yet to be revealed?

Back