NEXT 12" LOTR - NON-FELLOWSHIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Next LOTR 12" non-Fellowship figure?

• Saruman

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Nazgul

Votes: 33 23.4%
  • Lurtz

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Faramir

Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Arwen

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • Eowyn

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Elrond

Votes: 9 6.4%
  • Eomer

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
galactiboy said:
My heart is sad DA... I figured fellow Krusaders would put evil above brotherhood, but I forgive you :lol

:rotfl Yeah, it was a tough call..... I really want a Nazgul bad, but I want it done right. But I thought of my collection and how horror heavy it is... just thought it would be nice to have a little more balance. :D

At least until they start making more zombies or vampires.... Then the balance would be disrupted!! :monkey5

I think Faramir and a Nazgul are the top two choices. I think it will be Faramir since he has been so demanded by folks.

jlcmsu said:
I think Faramir and a Nazgul are the top two choices. I think it will be Faramir since he has been so demanded by folks.

Well don't forget that the next figure has probably been in development for about 6 months. And hopefully there are a few more that are behind it before this pole ever got posted.

So what do all of you think Faramirs exclusive will be, cause gosh darn it he is going to be the next figure. :D

Here why I say that Faramir is more likely than a wraith. Sideshow said they were having clothing problems with these. Who has more complicated outfits a Wraith (Black Robes) or Faramir( just the shirt he would need would take a while to figure out how to make the details of the tree).

Last edited:
Darth Loki said:
Well don't forget that the next figure has probably been in development for about 6 months. And hopefully there are a few more that are behind it before this pole ever got posted.

I'm hoping they got about a dozen figures right behind it so I can start to get my fix on 12" and PF LOTR figures.

jlcmsu said:
I'm hoping they got about a dozen figures right behind it so I can start to get my fix on 12" and PF LOTR figures.

I'm right there with you! Can't wait for these to start shipping and this line is really going to take off.

I think the best exclusive for Faramir would be the map of Middle Earth he uses in the cave along with Boromir's broken horn. However, the horn would also be a potential exclusive for Denethor, in which case they could give him something else, though what I do not know. I think the map is good though.

Darth Loki said:
I'm right there with you! Can't wait for these to start shipping and this line is really going to take off.

I agree. Once they ship I think things will pick up a bit more. Hopefully they won't have too many more problems with the costumes and that should also allow for things to pick up.

DarkArtist81 said:
At least until they start making more zombies or vampires.... Then the balance would be disrupted!! :monkey5

Why did you have to say that!!! Makes me want to cancell my SW preorders in hopes of this becoming a reallity!!!! :monkey4

.necromancer. said:
Why did you have to say that!!! Makes me want to cancell my SW preorders in hopes of this becoming a reallity!!!! :monkey4

Oh man do I ever wish they would get a few more horror licences.... I'd love to have anything else besides just Jason and Freddy. I think that's probably why the Dead have gone over so well. The public wants MORE!! :D

Oh and Josh, I agree... I can't wait until I have Aragorn in my hands... Then I will know that the line has truly begun!

I voted Nazgul. The line needs a villain to keep it interesting.

If we go into Faramir territory so close after Boromir it would do a disservice to the line.

Faramir please!!!! I waited and waited for a polystone piece of him that never came!!

SolidLiquidFox said:

If we go into Faramir territory so close after Boromir it would do a disservice to the line.

Disservice to the line?!?!?! Why, Faramir would be a blessing to us all! I think now is the best time to release him, right after his brother. It would be a huge opportunity for SSC to show off the two of them together--if the likenesses are good enough to really show the relationship between the two, they could become the jewels of the line. Besides, he's a major character who gives us a little break from the Fellowship while still showing off all the best Sideshow is capable of. He's the best possible choice! :D

I like Faramir as much as the next guy, but we know he will be made. I want some baddies to offset the 3 good guys we got coming..................eventually.

The problem with this is, there aren't too many bad guys in LOTR. For every baddie, there's 5-10 good characters. This is unless they give us 20 different Orcs, Goblins, and Urukhai (SP).

SolidLiquidFox said:

I don't get the "disservice" part either. The Star Wars line, as a comparison, had 5 or 6 heroes before a villian was announced, if not mistaken. I don't feel it was a disservice (whatever that means) to the line. A disservice, in my opinion, would be if a Chewie isn't announced soon! Or in the case of LOTR, we don't get a hobbit or Gimli soon! ;)

Yeah, but it was also pretty lame to have Jedi, after Jedi announced with no Sith or Scum to off-set them. Its not a big deal since all the figures rock, but still nice to get a bit of variety... but definitely not a disservice.

Even though I'd still prefer a Nazgul... or some such bad guy... Gothmog maybe :monkey1

Back