NEXT 12" LOTR - NON-FELLOWSHIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Next LOTR 12" non-Fellowship figure?

• Saruman

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Nazgul

Votes: 33 23.4%
  • Lurtz

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Faramir

Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Arwen

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • Eowyn

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Elrond

Votes: 9 6.4%
  • Eomer

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
ChrisfromSideshow said:
It is going to be :monkey1

"What??? " the empty shrill of the lonely SideShow Collector sank into the surrounding cold wet walls.
The message, "Communication failed!" quickly raced across the LCD of the collector’s portable electronic scanner. Without warning the phrase, “Network Not Stable” began to blink vehemently, and suddenly the scanner was quiet. Sweat trickled down the collector’s face.
The collector shouted out, “Computer, switch to manual override and set up a new link. I want a secure channel established on TVS 21.” Rapidly the computer responded with the message, “Secure Link Established.”
Repeatedly the collector called out into the darkness, "ChrisfromSideshow are you there? Come in please. ChrisfromSideshow?"

I voted for Faramir. I want the ranger version. I think he would look really cool and imagine the detail they can put into the clothing on this one. I would think the exclusive could be the cloven horn and maybe the map like someone from above said.
Then I hope they get back to making the Fellowship. i cant wait to get Gimli, Sam and Gandalf.

Totally. Faramir is such an amazing character (moreso in the book), and was sadly overlooked in the other line. He deserves justice! Make Faramir! And yeah, I'm glad you liked the map and horn idea. I tried forever to think of a good exclusive, that's the best I could think up. Now I hope SSC thought of the same thing!

Faramir, where are you?

OK, so everyone is clearly done with this poll. I would shut it down if I knew how.

FARAMIR is the winner.

NAZGUL a close second.

Who cares who's third.

WHAT?!?!? A villain? You, you....NECROMANCER you!!!

LOL Seriuosly though, that's cool I don't care as long as we all eventually get what we want. :cool: I'm not a villain collector, and I've wanted a Faramir collectible since I read the books ten years ago, even more so since the movies came out. Once I get him, I'll let them make villains till the cows come home. Though I would like to complete the Fellowship someday soon, lol. Besides, if I'm wrong and it isn't Faramir, boy will that last post of mine need to be edited....

Captain Aldeggon said:
Ugh....this wait is killing me...not only waiting for Aragorn, but waiting for Faramfjksoajf I mean waiting for the next 1/6th scale announcement!
We are going to be dissapointed if its not Faramir

We most certainly are. But patience is a virtue, and I will not be angry if it isn't. No use getting riled up over something I can't control.

Still though, he is my favorite character, and I really really really hope that he is next, or at least very close to it. I think he would be an amazing addition to Sideshow's LOTR inventory, and would complement all of its lines in a wonderful way. Come on, Faramir!

I voted Faramir... he's a great character and has not gotten much love in anything really (much like his character was in the saga). Plus, it would be kinda cool to have the brothers together....

Second choice would have to be a Nazgul. I would save Saruman until we have Gandalf. I'd be very interested to see how they pull off the empty hood for the Ringwraiths, as it would kinda suck to have it sculpted.

My heart is sad DA... I figured fellow Krusaders would put evil above brotherhood, but I forgive you :lol

A last-alliance character would be so awesome:monkey5

But my guesses are with Faramir or Gandalf but I hope SS will make something special that we didn't expect.

(Osgiliath diarama:monkey1 )

Back