NEXT 12" LOTR - NON-FELLOWSHIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Next LOTR 12" non-Fellowship figure?

• Saruman

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Nazgul

Votes: 33 23.4%
  • Lurtz

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Faramir

Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Arwen

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • Eowyn

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Elrond

Votes: 9 6.4%
  • Eomer

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Bannister said:
Voted for the nazgul. I want nine of them.

That's exactly why I don't want a Nazgul. I'd have to get mulitples, at least 4-5 of them.

I really hope it's Saruman. Christopher Lee needs some SS love.

I want someone, ANYONE, that isn't wearing a robe!!!

Elrond as in the flashback/prequel with the armor on would be awesome.

Eowyn in her armor would be great too.

Anyone in a robe is a pass.

Am I the only one who's favorite character as a kid was Gollum? :gollum: :monkey2

Since he didn't make the cut I voted for Nazgul (as in the Witch King.) Faramir is ultimately cooler, but I don't want him so soon after Boromir. Too similar.

Khev said:
Am I the only one who's favorite character as a kid was Gollum? :gollum: :monkey2

Since he didn't make the cut I voted for Nazgul (as in the Witch King.) Faramir is ultimately cooler, but I don't want him so soon after Boromir. Too similar.

Gollum didn't make the cut for the same reasons the Hobbits haven't been made. Plus, he has some "exposed joint" issues to say the least.

Wor-Gar said:
Plus, he has some "exposed joint" issues to say the least.
Well sure, but he's simply too crucial a character to not make for that reason. I'm sure they'll figure something out to make him look cool. After Jabba I'm not putting anything past Sideshow.

I'm not a fan of villains; I like to stick to the good guys. :cool: I don't think Faramir is too much like Boromir; his face is, sure, but his costume is pretty different--the costumers in the film intentionally gave him an outfit that would make him distinct and different from his Brother. He's got a beautiful design that would be a fantastic challenge for SSC's team because it's such an intricate blend of fabrics and materials. Plus think of his accesories!!! Sword, bow and arrows, and an AWESOME exclusive--a quality map of Middle-Earth like he uses, along with Boromir's cloven horn! (though that would be a great exclusive for Denethor as well....). Just don't make his cloak exclusive this time; it's far far far too essential for him.

Can tell you that I can't wait to see who's next from this line, that's for sure.............

Darth Loki said:
I really hope it's Saruman. Christopher Lee needs some SS love.

Christopher Lee's had enought 1/6 love lately... (Sideshow) Scaramanga, (Hasbro)Dooku and the (Product Enterprises) Hammer Dracula! Let some other evil bastards have a shot :lol

Bring forth the Nazgul... and if I'm not mistaken the Nazgul was the first bad guy Toy Biz released in their 6" series... destiny :monkey2

I voted for Arwen. With the detail SSC lays into the clothing of those 12" LotR figures, I can't wait to see the first female character come to be.

Btw, Batty looks like I've missed your 2,000th post party: Congratz!!!

based on the clue that the next figure is a much requested one. the first 2 that pop up in my mind are Faramir and Eomer. but since Eomer has already been done in a bust... I would guess Faramir. since i know lots of fans have been hoping to have something made of him for such a long time.

I voted Nazgul because I want one...well I want nine. I hope though they offer the Witch King's sword so you can display one as him without the specific Helm. If I remember correctly he still had his specific sword with the standard Ringwrath get up. I think it'll be Faramir though call it a hunch.

Back