New Tomb Raider game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The games have always been a bit tough for me, minus Legend. I find myself checking the walkthrough a lot when I am lost. I think that's what I like about Uncharted. I can figure that thing out no probs. But for some people, they love that challenge. I only do to an extent.

Also, I don't like the auto aim crap. But they make the animals so aggressive (as they are) and I need auto aim so I can run around and shoot at the same time.

So, I am wondering what the new one will be like. I am interested to see how shooting will be, and if there will be animals.

It is, I actually enjoy the sketchy version done in photoshop before the rendering.

But it's going to take more than a fancy rendering to sell the game to me.

I've played most of them but the only one I've ever bought was Tomb Raider 2. The rest I've either rented or borrowed over the years.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN7_8Yholm4"]YouTube - ‪Tomb Raider "Turning Point" Debut Trailer [US Version]‬‏[/ame]

This is looking sick! Reboot was well overdue

i love love love the whole grimy vibe they're going for, and grizzly deaths? gimme this now!

Trailer was very cool. Hope game itself can live up to that....very Uncharted inspired, but to me, that's a good thing. Character model looks really great.........

At first I thought..Jessica biel and the titanic. Blah.

I am very excited for this game. I've loved Croft for many years. This, with the new pf is just going to feel like Christmas!

I guess I'll be most sad about the voice. I love Keeley Hawes as the voice of Lara. But I'll have to move on and get over it. I love the grit and the grime and I think it's going to be a fabulous release.

stoked about the game and the trailer looked fantastic. yeah i agree though, fall 2012 is way too far away

It's not too, too far, but pretty far. I will probably be playing nothing but UC3 multi for a year. lol.

I think fall 2012 is just tentative, the guy from Crystal Dynamics told the IGN reporter that he would've already played the game by next years E3.

Back