Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm a lara fan from the first game. (the series has his dark moments (4,5 and 6) but legends was great again. Didn't play underworld, but it's on my list.

I played Guardian of light ... and its not like the usual tomb raider (hence the title, its lara croft and not tomb raider). I must say i like it a lot (especially the co-op). It feels lara 2 me.

I'm still excited, I can't wait to play the demo. Anybody know when PS3 is putting the demo up?

I just wish they could produce a TR game up to par with Uncharted. I recently went back and tried to play Underworld, which has been like my 6th attempt to get into it, but the controls, camera, and combat mechanics suck.

Then need a new engine, and a mature rated game...with tighter closer camera angles.

I just tried the trial version of Tomb Raider and the Guardian of Light. The game is not your usual 3D third person Tomb Raider but insteads uses and isometric view.

I have to say, this is one of the most enjoyable Lara Croft game ever. The puzzles & combat are fresh and you get co-op play. But even as a single player game the game is fantastic.

If you pre-purchase the game on Steam for the PC, you will get a free copy of Tomb Raider Legend to play as well.

Definitely getting it after trying the trial version.

I just tried the trial version of Tomb Raider and the Guardian of Light. The game is not your usual 3D third person Tomb Raider but insteads uses and isometric view.

I have to say, this is one of the most enjoyable Lara Croft game ever. The puzzles & combat are fresh and you get co-op play. But even as a single player game the game is fantastic.

If you pre-purchase the game on Steam for the PC, you will get a free copy of Tomb Raider Legend to play as well.

Definitely getting it after trying the trial version.

Agree.

I've been having fun with the first two levels.
At 14.99 its a great buy. TR: Legend is on for gratis? :yess:

I may get this for the PS3. I've been reluctant to purchase anything new for my 360 because my DVD drive is giving me fits. When it goes out, I'll probably end up parting out my 360.

Back