New Tomb Raider game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah,this game seems very dark. She was about to get r-ped. Gawd only knows what they have done to her friends.

Pick-axe attack!!!

My question is if that scene is a quick time event.....because if it is and you don't press the right buttons......that stuff isn't right. :mad:

It brought back memories of Heavy Rain where the chick (i forgot her name) was put in crazy situations similar to this.

My question is if that scene is a quick time event.....because if it is and you don't press the right buttons......that stuff isn't right. :mad:

It brought back memories of Heavy Rain where the chick (i forgot her name) was put in crazy situations similar to this.

Those scenes looked very quick time to me...minus the on screen prompts...so who knows. It all looked scripted and blah to me. Just like Uncharted...but I won't go too into that again hehe.

As a reboot, this looks really good. I hope we get to see her go to hell and back and how that defines her into the eventual badass Lara we all know.A gritty PF of this one would look awesome!

I didnt actually watch it until today, but Haha geez did they really have to show only women getting killed/tortured/molested in this trailer?

I've been hearing word that this game seems rather mysogynistic. I don't think so, but the trailer does nothing to refute claims of such.

Having rewatched the trailer, this looks like one of the most brutal, sadistic games I've every seen, preview wise. Maybe some part of me is being like reversed sexists cause the character is a woman, and I may not have as much issue if it were a dude, like Nathan Drake, but the violence to her seems really extreme - and not in a good way

E3 onstage demo:

[ame]https://youtu.be/U7UX2MJq6Tk[/ame]

There will be another gameplay segment shown at noon pt on gametrailers.

I;m more exciting about this game than RE6. Too bad I have to wait till 2013.

:goodpost:

Yeah I know what you mean. RE6 is just RE4 2.0 to me.

At least Tomb Raider is taking a true new perspective on the franchise.

Same. Wasn't impresses with the re trailer.

The thing with the enemies in the new TR, is that they are sadistic to the point where you want to end their existence. While in other games, some of the bad guys just feel like a statistic.

This is freakin epic right here. I love how brutal this is and realistic. If your lost in a jungle then your gonna get a least one scratch. Love it and it comes out around my bday.

Same. Wasn't impresses with the re trailer.

The thing with the enemies in the new TR, is that they are sadistic to the point where you want to end their existence. While in other games, some of the bad guys just feel like a statistic.

Excellent way to put it.

A couple people feel like this is a exploitation of women. I took it the other way. That women can be just as strong or stronger than men. This game isn't so much about buried treasure, but more on the development of the Lara character.

This, Re6 and Tekken Tag 2 are all i need to keep going for the next year (at least).

Back