New Tomb Raider game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love it if they made a hot toys figure for this new Lara...
PLEASE HOT TOYS!!! Can someone make a thread requesting a Lara Croft HT figure please? It won't work for me... but yes.

7077.LaraFull610.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

:panic: :clap

OMG, HER BREASTS AREN'T INSANELY HUGE!!! BLASPHEMY!!!! WORST GAME EVER!!!!

I actually approve a lot. makes me feel like they want to take her seriously as a character rather than a video game sex symbol :clap:clap:clap

I don't get why they can't make her outfits more revealing and sexy...why tone it back?

Why can I jump around killing things in lingerie. Nothing wrong Miss Croft's view from behind while I shoot.

I don't get why they can't make her outfits more revealing and sexy...why tone it back?

Why can I jump around killing things in lingerie. Nothing wrong Miss Croft's view from behind while I shoot.

Why not just have her run around naked throughout the entire game? :slap

Why not just have her run around naked throughout the entire game? :slap

Fine by me, it's should be an adult game anyway, unlockable nude raider should be a real thing by now. No one played Tomb Raider games for the gameplay, it was always because we as young boys were in love with miss croft and her triangle boobies.

Cater to us now as adults.

I really hope the comments about her boobs being too small or wanting her to be scantily clad or even nude in the game are just bad attempts at being funny. It's those sorts of comments that give us gamers a bad name. Times have changed, and now finally so has Tomb Raider. It has grown up.

I really hope the comments about her boobs being too small or wanting her to be scantily clad or even nude in the game are just bad attempts at being funny. It's those sorts of comments that give us gamers a bad name. Times have changed, and now finally so has Tomb Raider. It has grown up.

I hope that's a joke. I want a scantily clad, boobs, bouncing, butt shaking Lara Croft.

What's the point of playing? I'd rather go play Uncharted then...Tomb Raider had sex appeal with it's main heroine. The gameplay was always less than stellar, it was Lara herself that had the fans coming back.

Tomb Raider needs to grow up with it's fans, sales would fly if they improved the gameplay and upped the sex appeal. Lara needs to change we need a nude code of some sort, that would be so interesting and fun to play. Those of us who grew up with Lara in the 90s are now in our 20s and 30s, Lara must grow up with us. The same running and jumping mechanics, with terrible gun combat is not going to keep us coming back...and the track record shows that.:cuckoo:

I hope that's a joke. I want a scantily clad, boobs, bouncing, butt shaking Lara Croft.

What's the point of playing? I'd rather go play Uncharted then...Tomb Raider had sex appeal with it's main heroine. The gameplay was always less than stellar, it was Lara herself that had the fans coming back.

Tomb Raider needs to grow up with it's fans, sales would fly if they improved the gameplay and upped the sex appeal. Lara needs to change we need a nude code of some sort, that would be so interesting and fun to play. Those of us who grew up with Lara in the 90s are now in our 20s and 30s, Lara must grow up with us. The same running and jumping mechanics, with terrible gun combat is not going to keep us coming back...and the track record shows that.:cuckoo:

Uh, that is exactly his point. Times have changed, and so will Tomb Raider. You have absolutely no idea that gameplay will be the same as it was in the past, and I'm sorry, but that's pretty sad if you only look to playing the game because of her chest and other assets.

I agree that the do need to up the gameplay and get rid of the so so gun combat, but maybe that's precisely what they're trying to do with this new adventure.

Uh, that is exactly his point. Times have changed, and so will Tomb Raider. You have absolutely no idea that gameplay will be the same as it was in the past, and I'm sorry, but that's pretty sad if you only look to playing the game because of her chest and other assets.

I agree that the do need to up the gameplay and get rid of the so so gun combat, but maybe that's precisely what they're trying to do with this new adventure.

Yeah that's my point Tomb Raider needs to change but not the way he stated. There always this she's sort of sexy but not sexy enough, and triangle boobs with ____ty gameplay isn't going to sell a game.

They are changing the gameplay, I'm happy about that because it sucked. But them making her outfits less revealing when they should be more is what bugs me. Her getting beat up and brutalized isn't very sexy. She can be strong, sexy, and half naked all at the same time.

Lara can be given plenty of sex appeal without resorting to having her strutting about wearing next to nothing. Just look at characters like Alyx Vance from Half Life or Elena Fisher from Uncharted, smart, sexy, funny and tough.

Lara can be given plenty of sex appeal without resorting to having her strutting about wearing next to nothing. Just look at characters like Alyx Vance from Half Life or Elena Fisher from Uncharted, smart, sexy, funny and tough.

Love Alyx, but Lara isn't Alyx. It's a fan service, give us more skin dammit...

She needs to oooooooze sex appeal, Elena really wasn't sexy tough.

I happen to like Lara: The sexy symbol. And I don't want them to tone it back. Like I said, I don't like the face too much. Or maybe it's too messy and she's too dirty for me to get a real feel for her.
Hmmmmm... That came out a bit off.

I am playing Underworld currently. I had it for ps2 and traded up for ps3. Completely different game and I've been playing non stop. I have always loved TR and will buy the new game. It's just tough to see a big change when I am so happy with how she looks in Legend, Anniversary and Underworld.

Back