New Star Wars Trilogy in 2018?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the most interesting thing to drip out of the franchise in the last decade has been the Old Republic trailers. talk about a trilogy in the making.

old republic cinematic trailers are just sick, I've been asking for a movie like that since the first trailer release, when we look into the focus of the rumor concerning the new trilogy it will be somewhere after the return of the jedi but not too close which makes me soooo excited for a Legacy trilogy :pray:

old republic cinematic trailers are just sick, I've been asking for a movie like that since the first trailer release, when we look into the focus of the rumor concerning the new trilogy it will be somewhere after the return of the jedi but not too close which makes me soooo excited for a Legacy trilogy :pray:

:welcome1:

Welcome to SSF bib fortuna!

Just to let you know, this thread is dead. The rumors concerning a new trilogy turned out to be completely false.

just to recap...

THERE WILL NOT BE A NEW STARWARS TRILOGY IN 2018

:)

:welcome1:

Welcome to SSF bib fortuna!

Just to let you know, this thread is dead. The rumors concerning a new trilogy were proven to be completely false a page or two back.

just to recap...

THERE WILL NOT BE A NEW STARWARS TRILOGY WHILE GEORGE LUCAS IS STILL LIVING

:)

thanks for the warm welcome the dude person :)

don't you think it is too early to say the rumors are false, at least for the coming 4 years :rotfl

Lucas and his team lie all the time about upcoming projects. Just because they say it isn't coming, doesn't mean it ain't coming. :p

Every village has one. ;)

yes :exactly:

Actually, if it's anything like Clone Wars is turning out, I wouldn't mind. But then, I'm not a close-minded elitist. It's all Star Wars to me, from EU-OT. :huh

that's what star wars love is all about, "one star wars covers it all" jedi or not, can be just clone wars or 5000 years old story from Korriban or can be a Legacy Trilogy, give us more Star Wars :chew

There should be more SW movies. The more, the merrier!

I would love to get a new trilogy once every 10 years, we are not going to live forever right ? give us more uncle Lucas

Last edited:
Okay I'm going to contradict myself because something that I think would be cool, but will obviously never happen, is to redo Revenge of the Sith as the finale to the Clone Wars animated show, just to see how it plays (in other words make an animated ROTS in the style of the CW show, using the same TV voice actors.)

I think that would make Episode III even more shocking and depressing to see the same animated Anakin and clone commanders that have been battling for good so heroically turn on the Jedi and attempt to wipe them out.

Great idea

If they make a new Trilogy I want it to be in a different time period with different characters that have not been in the movies. I'd love to see a Star Wars movie during the KOTOR era (not nessissarily a movie based on the games but during that time period during the Jedi Civil War or Great Galactic War) or perhaps even severall thousand years after the PT and OT.

If they make a new Trilogy I want it to be in a different time period with different characters that have not been in the movies. I'd love to see a Star Wars movie during the KOTOR era (not nessissarily a movie based on the games but during that time period during the Jedi Civil War or Great Galactic War) or perhaps even severall thousand years after the PT and OT.

KOTOR is having enough story for a trilogy, would be nice they start even before KOTOR and end up with KOTOR period.

Hope this isnt true. Lucas has clearly lost his mind in the past 15 years or so and is incapable of creating anything remotley decent anymore. And considering that half of the EU stuff taking place after the OT is even bigger garbage than the PT, there isnt much hope for something good to come out of this.

IF this were to happen, I wouldn't mind seeing some other directors take a stab at it.

Oh yeah, hire some talented writers first. If I have to sit through AOTC-like dialogue again, I am afraid I will suffer some type of brain hemorrhage.

Back