Star Wars Hallmark Boba Fresh on Throne ornament

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Friends! Foes! Separatists!! It has come to my attention that preorders are finally being allowed for the infamous Hallmark Boba Fresh on Throne:

2021 Star Wars The Mandalorian - Bob Fett Hallmark Ornaments at Hooked on Hallmark Ornaments

I post this here because these things have a tendency to sell out, and do you need this? I sure felt like i did. I have been checking back periodically all year.

I bought Mando on a whim last year, and then suddenly he sold out. When I went back to get the kid, he was long gone. So this year I'll need a Grogu, too.

This is pretty cool, imo. Grab him while you can. Hopefully I didnt post this in the wrong forum, normally I wouldn't post this sort of thing but he looks really must-have, and if he has paint errors I'll fix those later.

Attachments

• hallmark1.jpg
    hallmark1.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 110
Thanks for the link. Wanted two, but they only let you order one at a time, so put two separate orders. Very cool looking.

...... Aaaaaaaaand thats all folks, this is sold out not only at the above link but also on the official Hallmark site. This, as i was about to buy a second one.

Today's Wallyworld score:

1. this was a new display, I was actually the first one to buy something off it, I think.

2. NOT PRESENT: Grogu, no versions of the little guy *at all*, and we need a Fennec although I dont think she's on the roster this year. Boba on throne: NOT PRESENT. I looked through all of the pegs and he was NOT there.

3. I wasn't planning on acquiring another Mando this year, but there he was and I bought him. He retails for just under $8. He's not too bad. They had a grand total of TWO Mandos, so yeah I bought one.

4. Present: multiples of Moff Gideon? I dunno, they had more Gideons than they did Mando? WTAF I dont mind Gideon, but I dont know why we had about four Gideons and NO GROGU

20210902_135527mando 2021.jpg

Dat's all right Wally; I will just get me a Grogu off of Hooked on Ornaments. See if I dont! *scowls*

...some woman screeched to a halt behind me as I was looking through the display: "o boy!" and nearly elbowed me out of the way as she began digging through the rack. Dang! I dunno what she was after, but just took it as there may be some high customer demand for whatever this year. Caveat emptor.

Today's Wallyworld score:

1. this was a new display, I was actually the first one to buy something off it, I think.

2. NOT PRESENT: Grogu, no versions of the little guy *at all*, and we need a Fennec although I dont think she's on the roster this year. Boba on throne: NOT PRESENT. I looked through all of the pegs and he was NOT there.

3. I wasn't planning on acquiring another Mando this year, but there he was and I bought him. He retails for just under $8. He's not too bad. They had a grand total of TWO Mandos, so yeah I bought one.

4. Present: multiples of Moff Gideon? I dunno, they had more Gideons than they did Mando? WTAF I dont mind Gideon, but I dont know why we had about four Gideons and NO GROGU

View attachment 536860

Dat's all right Wally; I will just get me a Grogu off of Hooked on Ornaments. See if I dont! *scowls*
I wonder if the employees plucked the Grogus and Mandos for themselves before putting the display out? Odd that they'd be heavy on Gideon... That Mando is nice for 8 bucks though!

...Well, I made good my threat and ordered this guy online. The "regular" version was a little less detailed than I wanted, and this one here [the "Keepsake" version], was a little bigger than I wanted. But I went big even though I was at home in the first place. :cool:

You guys. He is SO. CUTE. These pix dont do him justice! He is adorable. I'd say these pix under-represent his cuteness by 50%. He's really that nice.

Given the quality here, I am even more stoked for Keepsake/Red Box Palace Boba.

Attachments

• 20210908_142021grogu crop1.jpg
    20210908_142021grogu crop1.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 55
  • 20210908_141958grogu crop2.jpg
    20210908_141958grogu crop2.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Another day, another adoption.

Here is the Hallmark Budget Grogu, found at a different Wally across town. He is priced just under $8. This is actually the size I really need. His paint job is is NO WAY comparable to Red Box Series Grogu on the Stormie helmet. Its like night and day. He's really cute tho.

So, Wally 1: Two Budget Mandos, no Grogus, and like eight Moff Gideons.

Wally 2: Three Budget Grogus, no Mandos, no Moff Gideons. Go figure!

Attachments

• 20210910_142835grogu1.jpg
    20210910_142835grogu1.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 39
Back