New Star Wars Trilogy in 2018?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite like the clone wars - ep 3 idea or a animated reworked thrawn trilogy

I'd be down for a new trilogy... As long as Lucas isn't directing or executive producing...

Also, George doesn't write everything for these movies does he, he has people co writing for him, correct?

This isn't happening, folks. I have no idea who fed this to IESB or why they would believe it enough to run that report.

Yeah but if you watch the "making of's" from the PT you can see that everyone THINKS "what the?!???" But don't dare to say it to the master himself :monkey1

Yeah, they all seem to be kissing his ass. Even though you can see it in there faces that he's full of ____ with some of his ideas, that he holds SOO STRONGLY too! Like the one were he says; "looks too much like wire work!" I guess he didn't want his movies to have any of the Hong Kong style action in it, a la The Matrix Trilogy.. I think PT would have looked cool if he took some of the other ideas of other film makers from the time. Or at least came up with some more ideas of his own? Would have been a far greater film, hadn't Lucas just relied on the same recipe.. Instead all we got was a souped up rehash.

I would really liked Lucas to expand the new trilogy into a multiple genre trilogy. Star Wars needs more elements added to it this time around. Lucas can't rely on just special effects, great action, mediocre story telling, and bad acting this time around.

Awesome if it was true, but I'm not holding my breath. I think it would be great if George Lucas would let others make movies in the Star Wars universe. I think a KOTOR movie would be awesome.

For me, the more Lucas let others play in his universe, the better it got. It's when he gets on one of his damn fool crusades that we end up with CGI cutesy animals and spastic scripts. I can't forgive him for Indy Kingdom of the Crystal Skrews. Now George Lucas...you will STOP MAKING CRAPPY MOVIES :emperor

Back