Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite a few people have said they didn't like it. However having had Goblin and Black suit Spidey I think it looks a lot better in person.

Gotcha. I'm looking for a good Spidey to go with the P1 Venom I ordered. Wonder if P1 will release a Spidey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps I missed it in the 6k+ comments, but am I the only one that doesn't like the base on Spidey? Can't stand that fake explosion turd looking thing.

Yeah, there was a big discussion about that earlier in the thread. Many peeps didn't like the way the smoke turned out. I'm one of them. However, the rest of the statue looks great.

I also have never been a fan of how the smoke looks, but I've had this statue since the first batch shipped, and I think the statue as a whole it looks fantastic in person. It's definitely one of the biggest highlights of my collection!

Thanks for the opinions. His dynamic pose is awesome! I may just wait for him to go to low stock and see if P1 has shown anything by then.

Got it since first batch. To be honest I still dont know how i feel about the explosion. I always stare at the statue itself lol. Fav in my collection[emoji2]

I saw someone on FB had custom bases made for Spidey. No idea the cost for those. And the area where the hand connected to the base was still a bit awkward.

I also have never been a fan of how the smoke looks, but I've had this statue since the first batch shipped, and I think the statue as a whole it looks fantastic in person. It's definitely one of the biggest highlights of my collection!

I am in the same boat (not a huge fan of the smoke) but the rest of the statue looks amazing (pardon the pun) and for the price, I couldn't pass it up. My guess is a future Prime 1 Spider Man will be in the $700-$800 range. I'm just not sure if the statue will be THAT much better to justify the price.

Have a link to those?

7a48d3df0c9c5d4883bd6a71f3e91b09.jpg
e7958cc40cbb8bf1d3a47506e7761987.jpg

Thanks for the opinions. His dynamic pose is awesome! I may just wait for him to go to low stock and see if P1 has shown anything by then.

P1 was supposed to release a 1/4 classic Spidey. Imaginarium Art was working on one that was sculpted by the uber talented Daniel Bel. There was an announcement that P1 had acquired IA. Rumor had it that P1 was going to take Bel's Spidey and release it as a P1 piece after the companies merged. That merger never happened so I have no idea what P1 has in store for a classic Spidey now. Also, I think that IA has lost their Marvel license so who knows what will happen to the Spidey sculpt Bel was working on. Long story short, who knows how long peeps will be waiting now for a classic Spidey from P1. I imagine that they'll get around to one sooner or later but I don't know if that'll happen before the sideshow Spidey PF sells out.

P1 was supposed to release a 1/4 classic Spidey. Imaginarium Art was working on one that was sculpted by the uber talented Daniel Bel. There was an announcement that P1 had acquired IA. Rumor had it that P1 was going to take Bel's Spidey and release it as a P1 piece after the companies merged. That merger never happened so I have no idea what P1 has in store for a classic Spidey now. Also, I think that IA has lost their Marvel license so who knows what will happen to the Spidey sculpt Bel was working on. Long story short, who knows how long peeps will be waiting now for a classic Spidey from P1. I imagine that they'll get around to one sooner or later but I don't know if that'll happen before the sideshow Spidey PF sells out.

Thanks for the info. Guess we'll see.

Back