Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I smashed my Iron Studios statue to bits but there are still a great deal of pieces I think could be salvageable. Jorge inspired me with his camera... similar to the camera the IS statue had. The Doc Ock pieces are still in tact and the shattered glass might be a nice touch too. To be continued.

Thank you very much :hi5:

Yeah I gotta agree with everyone, QC aside, this is an amazing piece and I'm happy that this was my first PF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When QC is doing what it's supposed to, I'm so impressed with SSC. Unfortunately, it's hit or miss.

It's Spider-man fellas, his merch sells out faster than any other super hero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time for SS to make another Spiderman

Don't worry, in another few years SSC will give us a brand new classic Spidey PF. Along with it we'll also get another line of villain PFs. Probably Venom, Carnage, and Green Goblin. :lol

Don't worry, in another few years SSC will give us a brand new classic Spidey PF. Along with it we'll also get another line of villain PFs. Probably Venom, Carnage, and Green Goblin. :lol

no doubt....Here's an idea SSC, maybe finish a line with more than 2 or 3 villains before starting another line....

Not funny at all because it will prob end up happening..... oh I want a Lizard statue so bad.

Just got word my waitlist converted on this. I didn't get on the waitlist until September 28th so I figured it wasn't going to happen. Pretty excited about this one... all the pictures I've seen have looked fantastic.

Damn! ...There's been a whole lot of WL converting recently. Hmmm......

Just got word my waitlist converted on this. I didn't get on the waitlist until September 28th so I figured it wasn't going to happen. Pretty excited about this one... all the pictures I've seen have looked fantastic.

I got on around the same time and mine has converted also.

Back