Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I can tilt it forward a bit so hand can go down a tiny bit. Like a piece of cardboard under back of base

I only have the regular. So no webbing adding to the height.

I measure everything in mm and I have it at 630mm. As it just fits in my Besta configuration of 3 slots below the lower door hinge (right above the hinge for the door of the cabinet below) which measures at 634mm.

You must have measured wrong. It is 25.25.

I appreciate the vote of incompetence. Regardless, my statue is under 25". Going back through the thread there have been a few others that have measured the same height.

Maybe there's a slight variance in the height of the pieces people are receiving. :dunno

got on the wait list yesterday for the regular. doubt it will convert. but was pleasantly surprised when my Lobo converted. :)

got on the wait list yesterday for the regular. doubt it will convert. but was pleasantly surprised when my Lobo converted. :)

wish i could get lobo but it seams the statues keep getting bigger and bigger. but on the positive side it helps me save money lol

wish i could get lobo but it seams the statues keep getting bigger and bigger. but on the positive side it helps me save money lol

He is big. 28.5 inches I made my plexiglass dome for him at 32" so he didn't look stuffed into it. You can check it out on the Lobo PF thread.

How to Destroy an Exclusive Spider-Man Head ???
If you don´t see last scene of The Walking Dead Season 06, leave the video......
Thanks Sideshow for send fast the new head........

Man, that video is intense- I barely put a couple of scuffs on mine with a hammer and SS accepted it as "destroyed!"

I guess it helps requesting sideshow to do a checkup before shipping. Received mine today . Flawless. Not the brown box tho. Had me scared *****less [emoji28]
bc9e6cd64927da8c6935258741ed5720.jpg
35f7f5f8005d4362311849ca15f36104.jpg
e4976ca7ea474df1950ba9aab28db6af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back