Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I got really lucky. I can see the paint rub looking very closely at it and at the tissue paper that has the blue marks, but I think the ones on mine are so minor/subtle that it's hardly noticeable unless you're up close at looking at an angle with light slightly showing on it. You can barely even see it in photos. I think can breathe a sigh of relief, I think I'll be hanging onto this one... :chillpill: What do you guys think?

I have to make room for him at the moment, too much stuff around, need to sell some figures. I also notice, he's gonna lean to the left so I stuck some papers temporarily to keep it balanced, but I'll probably need to invest in those pads as those on the left side are going to wear down over time like the Superman PF.

looks great! those marks are very minor and that's a keeper. Congrats!

It exists, but just barely... I'd keep it if I were you, it's really not that noticible. In fact it looks great! Congrats!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

dcaf9d82cd63b2772e705d63cf513889.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dw316 my Spidey had the exact same paint smudge on his upper leg. I just took a piece of fabric and buffed that specific area and most of it came off. Can only notice it if your really close up and looking for it now. Everything else looks good, Very happy with this piece.

dw316 my Spidey had the exact same paint smudge on his upper leg. I just took a piece of fabric and buffed that specific area and most of it came off. Can only notice it if your really close up and looking for it now. Everything else looks good, Very happy with this piece.

Be careful doing that. The paint doesn't seem very well protected. I tried that on the leg and it made it worse.

I just find it amusing fretting over small imperfections on this when 99 times out fo 100 when walking by it, those imperfections will not be noticed. If anything, it adds a sense of character to the statue.

I just find it amusing fretting over small imperfections on this when 99 times out fo 100 when walking by it, those imperfections will not be noticed. If anything, it adds a sense of character to the statue.

How can you say these imperfections can't be seen on the primary colors of blue and red. Smudges and dark marks are very noticeable. You need to go back on the pages and look at the horror jobs some freaks have received here.

can anyone measure spiderman for me is it 25.25 inches exactly? need to know for space purposes

How can you say these imperfections can't be seen on the primary colors of blue and red. Smudges and dark marks are very noticeable. You need to go back on the pages and look at the horror jobs some freaks have received here.

Some of those are just nit-picking.

Hope that's right I have room for 25.10 lol

It won't be, it is 25.25 as listed.

Back