Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got mine today, love this guy. Some of the recent complaints had me worried but the fingers look decent, base is great. No real major paint flaws so I'm am happy. The Ex head is a little more orange, I think that is just the way they were painted tho, still looks good on display and I do have a minor gap with the head as well but only noticeable if you really get close and look for it so not enough to warrant a replacement or QC complaint.

Custom head "McFarlane eyes" style!

13103327_10209316058557387_2664814972078203292_n.jpg

I don't know how to feel about the lip imprints on the mask. And I'm thinking the lower part of the eyelets should be more of a "V" shape rather than a "U" shape. But that's just me, tho.

I just got this piece in and ove got to say i really like it!

To be honest i was not that impressed with it in pictures and got mainly to make sure my GG had its companion piece to go with it.

BUT seeing it in person and seeing the full detail and size of it, i gotta say im really impressed. The pose and body contourtion and really really good. Im happy with this piece!

I got the regular version, dont mind the gead but does anyone have a source for a hand shooting out a web like the exclusive? That's the only thing i think it really needs.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Damn tapatalk, sorry for all the typos, there needs to be an edit button. ...

This is the first statue I've bought in well over a year plus and boy am I glad I did. It seems Sideshow sold out quickly once these were in hand and the reviews were shown on this "amazing" piece.

This is the first statue I've bought in well over a year plus and boy am I glad I did. It seems Sideshow sold out quickly once these were in hand and the reviews were shown on this "amazing" piece.

Wow must have just sold out very recently! I just ordered mine last week, got tired at looking at the empty space I made for it , and decided to pay it off early. Just came in yesterday. Glad I got in on this while I did, lucked out I suppose as I was on the fence on this one but am very impressed with it in person.

I can't believe all of these have sold. Is it just the first batch and then it'll be back in stock in a few months?

I can't believe all of these have sold. Is it just the first batch and then it'll be back in stock in a few months?

I'm thinking all 2500 exclusives are gone. What's shipping now is the first batch ...and the other batches will be shipping later.

Damn that sux, they won't change it? What was their reasoning?

Back