Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks even better and I don't even own it lol.

By the way the first Romita/Kirby head pics have come out....

I really want a Romita style head and the pedigree behind this is amazing but something about this isn't working for me.

Here is a better shot
70a9c41b66730e642878b8cebf7e1e1d_zpsxnrtysy8.jpg

I'm a fan and plan on picking one up. The factory statue alone is already a definitive Spidey in my eyes. Having the Romita/Kirby custom portrait only adds to and further cements that belief for me. I know I'll especially be stoked to have it after I walk out of Civil War in a couple weeks (!!!) with new MCU Spidey sporting a more classic take with regards to the eyes. Can't wait to see it in action as I love his appearance at the end of that trailer.

Sorry I haven't been active at all. With so many issues from SS it has put a damper on my spirit and when that happens I am less inclined to visit forums. Just wanted to follow up with the issues I had. The replacement heads sent fit even worse and I am returning it for a refund because there are no better bodies (where heads fit apparently).

Sorry I haven't been active at all. With so many issues from SS it has put a damper on my spirit and when that happens I am less inclined to visit forums. Just wanted to follow up with the issues I had. The replacement heads sent fit even worse and I am returning it for a refund because there are no better bodies (where heads fit apparently).

Aw dude, I'm sorry that happened to you... I cant believe it didn't work out..

I cant tell if you are being sarcastic.

Sorry man, I'm actually being sincere. I've never had a situation like that with SSC yet so I'm kinda bummed that it happened to another freak.

They couldn't just send you an entire new statue or they would only swap the heads?

Sorry man, I'm actually being sincere. I've never had a situation like that with SSC yet so I'm kinda bummed that it happened to another freak.

They couldn't just send you an entire new statue or they would only swap the heads?

This isn't the 1st time this situation has occurred with me and SS, the disaster that was batgirl was even worse and hulk and WW and.... for Spidey they said the "we don't have a body that would address the issue" I stated everything in here (this forum) if you search my name you could get a more in depth story.

This isn't the 1st time this situation has occurred with me and SS, the disaster that was batgirl was even worse and hulk and WW and.... for Spidey they said the "we don't have a body that would address the issue" I stated everything in here (this forum) if you search my name you could get a more in depth story.

Yeah I was checking in and out with your story and I would be as irritated as you are.

I'm seriously starting to think it matters which customer service person you get. Some seem extremely helpful, others are just cold and hate their jobs

Yeah I was checking in and out with your story and I would be as irritated as you are.

I'm seriously starting to think it matters which customer service person you get. Some seem extremely helpful, others are just cold and hate their jobs

I have asked for a different rep in the past to handle the claim and that rep usually handles things differently but I am just getting sick and tired of getting a product that is sub par. out of my last 10 orders 6 orders have had something wrong with it that needed a replacement or exchange. The lack of QC has finally got to me and has made me start looking through other channels and its really unfortunate because I do like SS quite a bit.

I have asked for a different rep in the past to handle the claim and that rep usually handles things differently but I am just getting sick and tired of getting a product that is sub par. out of my last 10 orders 6 orders have had something wrong with it that needed a replacement or exchange. The lack of QC has finally got to me and has made me start looking through other channels and its really unfortunate because I do like SS quite a bit.

Yeah man, I would feel the same way too if I was 6/10 bad QC. And a lot of people recently has felt that SSC is slipping when it comes to QC.

I'm kinda hoping that when I get my statue I won't run into problems other guys has, this being my first PF and all.

Back