Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How the heck do you not include a part of the statue in the box. The hook for the base is nowhere to be found!!!

That happens sometimes. My Catwoman pf ex didn't come with the bag of jewels. Emailed customer service and they sent me one.

Just had to add my pictures of this beauty!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458840727.157273.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458840745.960272.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458840760.751168.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458840773.740184.jpg

Where did you pick up that case from? I have my PFs on display out in the open and would love to pick up something like this.

Thanks, the case really adds class too. Had them custom made by Jakou Display Cases

Here's mine! Really loving this one! The best one from SS since Lobo and of course it's Spidey so that means he's just that much more.
IMG_8800.jpgIMG_8793.jpg

It looks awesome i just can't unsee the neck seam. It's really the only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger. I know myself it will bother me

Yeah i mean they did a good job hiding but i dont know for some reason it bothers me. The neck seam is a straight cut all other horizontal web lines have that curved thing going on except where the neck seam is. Its just a straight all around cut

Ok is that normal for the ex head those black marks & where is the hook thing for the base I cannot find it in the box?
5569a3945c6309946b39a024a436457b.jpg

Mine, which doesn't fit the body, has the dimples but they are red. No black marks

How deep are the dimples on yours? In that pic, it looks deep. Mine are very slight and hardly noticeable. Maybe the red paint on mine filled it in, dunno.

How deep are the dimples on yours? In that pic, it looks deep. Mine are very slight and hardly noticeable. Maybe the red paint on mine filled it in, dunno.

It's deep like a cut in the face, I'm really disappointed even the hook was missing from the statue. I emailed sideshow already so the wait begins, I'm sure they'll make it right. Mine btw, I love this statue though
d78d081045c6545802f7fcc19ba2896b.jpg

So I am trying to decide between Spidey or Modern Thor for my next purchase as I have been eying both of them for some time. Those of you who have both, which statue do you prefer if you had to pick one?

So I am trying to decide between Spidey or Modern Thor for my next purchase as I have been eying both of them for some time. Those of you who have both, which statue do you prefer if you had to pick one?

Both are great pieces but I'd have to go with Spidey as long as you get one with good qc.

I know this isn't the answer you need, but its the truth. When I look at them both, I just cant decide. They are both masterpieces. I say get em both. Spidey is my guy tho. so if push came to shove thor would go. And you cant do better than this web head it is THE spidey statue as far as I'm concerned.

20160324_194655.jpg

20160324_194623.jpg

Ok is that normal for the ex head those black marks & where is the hook thing for the base I cannot find it in the box?
5569a3945c6309946b39a024a436457b.jpg

Mine has the same two black marks. I think they are gouges, but since I won't be using the EX head I didn't really care. Maybe SSC can send you a replacement.

Back