Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seriously hate all of you posting pics, you better be happy with yourselves, I just ordered one.

I tried so hard to resist and it just didn't work.

got mine last thursday and I haven't even opened it yet,Trying to make a good space for it first.

What up Rick! You are definitely going to need a primo spot to display this masterpiece. Although, you might want to take a quick peek in the box to make sure the statue is in one piece and doesn't have any QC issues.

Definitely look at it. It seems most of these have been looking great, including mine, but there have been some issues reported.

i'll give them credit they did a great job on the piece, just one small spot where the paint didn't make it into the web lining but other than that they knocked it out of the park. i'll hang on to it until the IS piece gets in just in case they drop the ball. IS turns out good, though I'll be getting rid of the SS piece.
AB3B6706-2874-4604-8D68-21EDFBCF44F8_zpsl8tyw4o1.jpg

Nice! Just picked mine up. This thing is perfect. It is amazing! Not sure which head though. Think I prefer regular head

Awesome pics Spliff and Laudel! The base really works well for 1/6th figures. That Venom looks great with Spidey! I wish I could bring myself to buy it.... just more than I am willing to spend on a statue.... for now.... :lol

Thanks man. Have you seen venom in person? Pics do not do it justice. It's a great piece. I know the feeling, I just bought him back a few weeks ago, not cheap!

Back