Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man. Have you seen venom in person? Pics do not do it justice. It's a great piece. I know the feeling, I just bought him back a few weeks ago, not cheap!

Never seen him in person. Only I time a see a statue in person is if I buy it :lol No stores around me carry any statues or high end stuff unfortunately.

I would like to see SSC release another Venom though :lol He seems to be featured a lot on the box.... maybe it is a foreshadow of things to come :lol

If not.... I would love to pick that piece up sometime down the road. It really does look amazing and goes great with the Spidey PF.

Couldn't resist this...nabbed it last night with the 10% off code. Here's hoping mine has no flaws :).

Never seen him in person. Only I time a see a statue in person is if I buy it :lol No stores around me carry any statues or high end stuff unfortunately.

I would like to see SSC release another Venom though :lol He seems to be featured a lot on the box.... maybe it is a foreshadow of things to come :lol

If not.... I would love to pick that piece up sometime down the road. It really does look amazing and goes great with the Spidey PF.

You probably would buy it if you seen it in person :)
I hope they do another one for you. IMO the comiquette can't be topped. But that's just me and I hope I'm proved wrong :)

I didn't think the spidey comiquette could be topped but the PF is better IMO

Not a bad Monday today, Congrats savage.

Thanks bud. Mine came with a few very minor imperfections. But I love it. Couldn't think of any better pose and sculpt. A construction worker in my family that thinks comics are for kids and thinks I'm lame for collecting statues was even taken back by it and the creativity featuring the I beams.

Thanks bud. Mine came with a few very minor imperfections. But I love it. Couldn't think of any better pose and sculpt. A construction worker in my family that thinks comics are for kids and thinks I'm lame for collecting statues was even taken back by it and the creativity featuring the I beams.

Congrats Savage! But... :postpics:

I've been lurking on this piece for months. Absorbing all pics and video reviews as these are getting delivered and I just had to take the plunge and order Spidey. Absolute beaut of a statue and I can't wait to get this one in hand and join the club.

Thanks buddy. Can't wait for that ironman (hopefully comic) to finish the avengers... For now. Muahahaha

Love it bud I think it looks amazing !! Great set up. Like you I need an IM sigh. Overtime I set up like yours I'm tempted to get that BW but I should try and secure a Hawkeye 1st. I also want a custom dont for my cap but I just want the shield on his back.... DAMMIT I am so addicted to this stuff

Spidey finally is here! Can't wait to open him up!

YyTckGO.jpg

I've been lurking on this piece for months. Absorbing all pics and video reviews as these are getting delivered and I just had to take the plunge and order Spidey. Absolute beaut of a statue and I can't wait to get this one in hand and join the club.

welcome from the shadows : )

Back