Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take back what I said in the video about the Spidey and Hulk comiquette not being compatible to display together due to different scales.. I think they look great together

P1240598.JPG

Last edited:
just opened mine up and I have to say I'm in awe........The detail with the sculpted lines, the paint, the base. everything is just done right. congrats SSC you did well....

UPS just dropped mine off. Can't believe they make deliveries this late on a Friday night. I had just given up on it. Time to open it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gotta say this is one fantastic Spider-Man statue. This just jumped off the pages of a comic book.
Paint, sculpt, creativity and execution is superb! SS at their best! :bow:bow:bow

Am I missing something? The Sideshow site says this Spidey is still a preorder and my flexpay for it doesn't even start till next month! How are y'all getting your statues already?

Hulk and Spidey are magical together. Your stress level drops instantly when you look at them together. If somebody made a really good custom ripped mask head sculpt with the right side burned off from the pumpkin bomb blast it would be an instabuy.

20160312_032344.jpg

Back