Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just called in to SSC and paid my last 4 flex payments off. I didn't get a processing notice or anything. Can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird, I just hung up with them and they said aren't offering early processing. I recited your post above and she said um yeah no.

Weird, I just hung up with them and they said aren't offering early processing. I recited your post above and she said um yeah no.

shocked_moriarty.gif

I called yesterday and spoke to a rep and was told to call back this morning. I did and got processed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So good news is my Spidey already shipped and I'll get it tomorrow, but the bad news is I was too late to change the address so it's gonna be going to my work. :(

Spoke with a nice young lady there, though that said once I get the tracking number they should be able to re-route it to a holding facility so I can go pick it up. Fingers crossed!

So good news is my Spidey already shipped and I'll get it tomorrow, but the bad news is I was too late to change the address so it's gonna be going to my work. :(

Spoke with a nice young lady there, though that said once I get the tracking number they should be able to re-route it to a holding facility so I can go pick it up. Fingers crossed!

Does UPS deliver on Saturday? Mine is going to my work too.

Wow ya'll are already getting shipping notices?! I got the email recently that said my card would be charged today but I still haven't received an email saying they did so (today).

Does UPS deliver on Saturday? Mine is going to my work too.
Nah they sent mine via FedEx, and I'm assuming anyone who would get it tomorrow they also shipped FedEx. There's a pickup facility close to home so that'd be awesome if they can hold it.

Wow ya'll are already getting shipping notices?! I got the email recently that said my card would be charged today but I still haven't received an email saying they did so (today).

She said the emails go out later today, she just confirmed for me mine was one of the ones scheduled to go out today.

I am SO jacked! Because firefly76 posted that he was able to convert his flex payments to full pay earlier today (thanks SO MUCH for posting), I just called Sideshow and did the same with Christy (Kristi?)'s help! My card has already been charged for my remaining balance and she said it would ship out today or early next week!

While I think it's pretty silly that Elisse told me a couple weeks ago that I wouldn't be able to do this until I got an early processing email from Sideshow, that's why it pays to follow threads like this, right? And I should have Spidey next week, so who cares about that now!

I contacted them earlier (mines been full pay the whole time). I basically just have to wait. is it different if they are going to Europe?

I contacted them earlier (mines been full pay the whole time). I basically just have to wait. is it different if they are going to Europe?

There have been talks all over the place today. Some people calling in getting charged. Some people receiving calls getting charged. It is what it is.

I was told they are expecting another shipment to arrive in march

I figured out why. I called them. Because I am in Europe it ships from Hong Kong and there was some kind of delay with that one. So heads up to anyone in Europe.

I am SO jacked! Because firefly76 posted that he was able to convert his flex payments to full pay earlier today (thanks SO MUCH for posting), I just called Sideshow and did the same with Christy (Kristi?)'s help! My card has already been charged for my remaining balance and she said it would ship out today or early next week!

While I think it's pretty silly that Elisse told me a couple weeks ago that I wouldn't be able to do this until I got an early processing email from Sideshow, that's why it pays to follow threads like this, right? And I should have Spidey next week, so who cares about that now!

OMG it was Elisse today that told me no also, wth!

I'm in Europe so for now I'm screwed? Anything I can do ?

Back