Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I received an email a few months back about an early shipment coming in but never heard a thing after that. seems odd only one person has gotten him so far....

I thought I received an email a few months back about an early shipment coming in but never heard a thing after that. seems odd only one person has gotten him so far....

Same here, I got it too. When I check the order status it says March 2016 though.

I just got this piece a few days ago, it will be a nice match for spidey. I don't know if I'm allow to post custom statues on this thread if not mods please delete this post. Spider Gwen by Salt and Pepper.

IMG_2324.JPG

IMG_2311.JPG

This looks like a home run! Can't wait to get mine.

I'm thinking about selling my Koto Spider-man Unleashed to pay for this one. Having a hard time deciding.

I'm thinking about selling my Koto Spider-man Unleashed to pay for this one. Having a hard time deciding.

Don't do it. That Koto piece is so iconic. If you're a Spidey fan, you'll regret selling that down the road.

My Koto Spider-man will be passed down to my kids lol its going NO WHERE. Though I have been tempted by the exchange rate. $750-800 Canadian is a fair chunk of change.

Don't do it. That Koto piece is so iconic. If you're a Spidey fan, you'll regret selling that down the road.

I agree. I have the Koto Spidey and the OG SSC Spidey COM both signed by Stan Lee. They are both phenomenal sculpts and will never leave my collection.

My Koto Spider-man will be passed down to my kids lol its going NO WHERE. Though I have been tempted by the exchange rate. $750-800 Canadian is a fair chunk of change.

It's one of my faves no doubt. But so tempting considering I could sell Spidey along with Venom and Carnage and completely pay for the new Spidey and Green Goblin.

I agree. I have the Koto Spidey and the OG SSC Spidey COM both signed by Stan Lee. They are both phenomenal sculpts and will never leave my collection.

If mine was signed by Stan I think I'd give up a kidney before I sold the Koto lol

I actually thought of that too when i saw how quite the forums were with no one else posting about getting one.

Sorry to bother you again, but could you please verify whether this statue could fit inside a box of 70 x 40 x 40 cm? That's 17,5 x 15,5 x 15,5 inches.

It should fit based on the sideshow website, but I don't know if they are measuring the entire statue or just the base for width

Thanks again!

Back