Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to get this. Even better when paired with the Green Goblin.

Only now I have to decide if I want Iron Studios offering, as the price is a bit high but acceptable (maybe) given the piece, but damn it's almost as deep as it is tall (display space as alway being limited).

Can too much Spidey be a bad thing?

Can't wait to get this. Even better when paired with the Green Goblin.

Only now I have to decide if I want Iron Studios offering, as the price is a bit high but acceptable (maybe) given the piece, but damn it's almost as deep as it is tall (display space as alway being limited).

Can too much Spidey be a bad thing?

Classic Spidey and symbiote Spidey both look great to me. I wasn't even in the market to get either one until I saw Green Goblin. Then I saw the villains that XM was doing and now Spidey is on my radar.

Personally, I wouldn't get the Iron Studios Spider-Man over this one. This looks like it would have less issues in the long term, so long as the rod holding Spidey to the base holds up.

Yeah, WHO is this Psylocke_Rogue with only 46 posts anyway? :mwaha

Am:lol I a mystery.

I wish I worked for Sideshow.

I know I do not have a lot of posts but when I notice this statue has not been sent to anybody else I had to post so people could see how awesome it is.

Now thats 47 posts...............:hi5:

I know I do not have a lot of posts but when I notice this statue has not been sent to anybody else I had to post so people could see how awesome it is.

Now let's see a video of it! haha!

Hey, could you record a short video of it? Just circling around it? Even if it's cell phone quality haha

This looks really good. Iron Studios looks exceptional. I wonder if SSC might not try to compete by adding the rumored Venom to go along with this scene as well as a Doc Ock, Sandman etc. I know thats not the Sinister Six but it would be cool to see something you could turn into a diorama although a rather large dio.

I ordered mine on October 16 and its supposedly shipping in March so hopefully not too much longer for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still believe day 1 and day 2 orders should get a discount. Lately if you wait to order, you can get discount codes and coupons.

Nothing stopping you waiting for a monthly code to be legible.
The ES isn't even set for a couple of months, why order first day?

When the Ex has a high ES chances are you will get a 5-20% discount upon release.

Edition Size.

Years ago a pre-order was put up with a set ES and if you weren't quick you could miss out.
Now items are put up with TBD (To Be Determined) for a couple of months before the ES is set.
That way they can judge how popular the item is, how many orders are placed, and sell more.

Back