Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was questioned way back in the thread and I believe it was confirmed.

Yes, but I think we would like some reassurance that this is how the actual production piece was constructed rather than taking Sideshow's word for it.

Yes, but I think we would like some reassurance that this is how the actual production piece was constructed rather than taking Sideshow's word for it.

Other than an xray or breaking one apart how would one know then? Never seen SS show pictures of pieces in production.

Maybe you could run a magnet along the arm and body and see if there is a pull? :dunno:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing that was annoying is the shipper box is tight to the main box so the comers all got dinged a bit. When I got Jean and Emma they had Styrofoam corner inserts that prevented this. I guess the box was too big. The spidey box makes the Jean and Emma box look tiny.

Also when I picked up the box i heard a rattling noise inside. When I opened it one of the 5 silicone bags/sacks split open and spilled little balls into the box.

The only thing that was annoying is the shipper box is tight to the main box so the comers all got dinged a bit. When I got Jean and Emma they had Styrofoam corner inserts that prevented this. I guess the box was too big. The spidey box makes the Jean and Emma box look tiny.

Also when I picked up the box i heard a rattling noise inside. When I opened it one of the 5 silicone bags/sacks split open and spilled little balls into the box.

Thor also had the right box no foam... Can you take a pic of the rod out of the hand?

I'm glad Spidey comes with a rod in hand and some little balls....

5863d83d143d6db30be753e7b626c4cde6552592f1f26601d60cf659b0b5c011.jpg

Thanks for the pics Psylocke_Rogue. Great first pictures and an even more awesome looking Spidey. I cant wait to get mine. Do you have Besta's, will he fit inside?

Thanks for the pics Psylocke_Rogue. Great first pictures and an even more awesome looking Spidey. I cant wait to get mine. Do you have Besta's, will he fit inside?

I don't have Besta's. He is staying where you see him in the last pic next to the other spider man and Mary Jane. I wish I had room for Besta's.

Thor also had the right box no foam... Can you take a pic of the rod out of the hand?

I would rather not take him apart again. It was a little tight to get his hand in the beam. Maybe the next person to get one can take a shot of the hand.

The head's and other hands are with magnets.

for the life of me the 10% code thing doesn't work. I think the issue is my computer.

I believe you need Explorer, have to put it into your cart, and just wait...it may have to do with me using a work computer and their firewalls.

Anyhow, if anyone would be kind enough to pm me a code, I would be very grateful.

Back