Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could have sworn it was stated the Exclusive statue purchasers would be the ones to get the chance to win it... Need to confirm some more with sideshow.

I believe you are correct, only purchasers of the exclusive version will get a chance to get the print. It's only meant for those that order directly through Sideshow.

I believe this is true but since my post was quoted, I tried to stick with only the confirmed facts that are out there. All we know is it's only eligible to those who ordered through sideshow.

It's never been stated the prints are just for those that ordered the Ex. If it is extended to regulars, and since we know the statue is shipping in batches, it could be a loooong wait before anybody wins a print.

I would assume it would be for Ex's only as most of the regs go out to dealers. It would be hard to sort just joe blow consumer manually from the dealer orders I'd think. While Ex. would be close to 100% going the consumers.

Sideshow have confirmed that this is polystone right? And the web is just pvc? Starting to worry with the pose the body is pvc or something :panic:

Sideshow have confirmed that this is polystone right? And the web is just pvc? Starting to worry with the pose the body is pvc or something :panic:

I don't believe there was an official statement. Unless I missed something.

So I have noticed the forum is quiet about shipping notifications. I got my final payment and tracking number last thursday. I had a phone call from FedEx this morning asking for $102 duties :slap and that it would arrive today. Should be at my house by the time i get home from work.

Am I the first one or has anybody else received theirs yet?

I am happy that I will have mine today but the duty is killing me. (I am in Canada).

So I have noticed the forum is quiet about shipping notifications. I got my final payment and tracking number last thursday. I had a phone call from FedEx this morning asking for $102 duties :slap and that it would arrive today. Should be at my house by the time i get home from work.

Am I the first one or has anybody else received theirs yet?

I am happy that I will have mine today but the duty is killing me. (I am in Canada).

Havent heard of anyone getting shipping notices for this yet,you must be one of the first few. Please post lots of pics when u get him!

Havent heard of anyone getting shipping notices for this yet,you must be one of the first few. Please post lots of pics when u get him!

Yeah, I've only just gotten my second flex notice. That's crazy! Looking forward to seeing some in hand impressions of this guy.

What? You're going to have it TODAY? I didn't see this coming at all, as I (and I know others in this thread) are waiting for Sideshow to email me about an updated shipping date, with the option to pay Spidey off completely so I can potentially have him much sooner than the original May-June estimate.

VERY MUCH looking forward to seeing pictures of yours!

I got a message that it was left on my front porch which i did not authorize (typical FedEx).

Decided to drop by home for an early lunch hour.

Here is what I found.

image1.JPG

image3.JPG

image2.JPG

#582 of 2500.

I will open it up tonight and take more pictures.

Wait what ppl are receiving these now??? I want mine now : /

Love the new box. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Back