Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't sure what you meant until I looked at the statue again. You have a point. Even if it's not a single cast, I wonder if that area of the regular will look better than the EX? I guess we won't know until someone get's it 'in hand'.

Maybe that was it. Cheers.

Igo has said that they have changed the proto so the seam line is in one of the webbing tracks aroun his neck.

Like they are doing with the forearm? Nice. Cheers guys. I'm excited for the statue, so I'm trying to soak up all the info :lol

Yeah, Spidey976 mentioned that. Might not be removable if SSC decides to attach the regular sculpts back on more permanently though. But having the neck seam at the webbing tracks kinda makes it a non issue for me now.

I wanted to make sure pre ordering the EX over the regular wasn't a mistake (what a weird thing to say).

My JCS com is just as straight as the day I got it. Can't wait to get this and see GG when its revealed.

My JCS com is just as straight as the day I got it. Can't wait to get this and see GG when its revealed.

Same here too. No problems with my JSC. And as long as they look good I want every statue from these Spidey PFs they're doing...Spidey, the variant, Green Goblin and whoever else...given past statements Venom seems highly likely but I'd like some characters SS hasn't done yet, too

Just put this on PO at a local webshop. Just gotta have it. I will see where the funds will come from next year lol. So much stuff on PO, it's not even funny. Went full retard on this hobby this past year....

Newbie here - but trying to figure out some terminology. This is a premium format from Sideshow - what makes that different from a regular statue? This is a sweet piece, and looks like its made of the same material as the DD i have on order. Thanks

Newbie here - but trying to figure out some terminology. This is a premium format from Sideshow - what makes that different from a regular statue? This is a sweet piece, and looks like its made of the same material as the DD i have on order. Thanks

1/4 scale and usually mixed media, though this seems to be fully sculpted

Yeah, originally, PF was 1:4 scale and mixed media. Comiquettes were full sculpt and randomly 1:4 or 1:5 scale.
Now, everything 1:4 scale is PF, Comiquettes are 1:5 scale, Maquettes are 1:4 scale from movies and "statues" are anything else (like the Engineer, which is 1:5 scale and labeled as statue, since it's not a maquette).

All in all, I don't see the relevance of all this terminology. Only relevant thing is the scale and if there is mixed media, usually.

Back