Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, he's already got pumpkin bombs on the base so that's limiting as is.

It's more that the Green Goblin would have to be in front of him if you're posing them together. If you're going off the base alone, then the Green Goblin could be chasing him, or Spidey could be in pursuit. Also, even if you want them both on the same shelf to go with one another, you may not want to have Spidey literally facing Green Goblin so that the reflection makes sense.

It's more that the Green Goblin would have to be in front of him if you're posing them together. If you're going off the base alone, then the Green Goblin could be chasing him, or Spidey could be in pursuit. Also, even if you want them both on the same shelf to go with one another, you may not want to have Spidey literally facing Green Goblin so that the reflection makes sense.

They aren't going to change the Ex anyways :lol

I like the alternate head, however, I have to say... first of all who squints when they shoot, no you fully close your eye. Actually were trained to shoot with both eyes open. Second, as rapidly as he must be moving in this pose who has time to take aim, hes shooting on the fly. Just food for thought, carry on.

We all have the right eye to shoot, and we shouldnt close them while doing that, but we are used to see in movies and comics, people aiming with one eye closed. Maybe hes about to close it, and not aiming with half opened eye. And second, hes a superhero (and really fast and agile btw). That slow motion thing dont work here. We saw this with many of them. This is just a comic book representation, dont take so serious lol.

They aren't going to change the Ex anyways :lol

Not yet...but they also haven't seen my suggestion yet!

3002011-the-amazing-spider-man-02.jpg

It's a mask! The eye wouldn't close, probably wouldn't even distort much :lol

That's true! But in the comics and cartoons that style of changing his eyes to various sizes is used to show his expressions while he wears the mask.

They do the same thing with Deadpool, and I'm pretty sure they're actually integrating that into the movie to be done in post, as you can see from this picture. It'll be cool to see how it works!

ryan-reynolds-full-deadpool-suit-gets-pictured-on-set-09.jpg

:rotfl Now that's the EX I want!

:lol :hi5:

We all have the right eye to shoot, and we shouldnt close them while doing that, but we are used to see in movies and comics, people aiming with one eye closed. Maybe hes about to close it, and not aiming with half opened eye. And second, hes a superhero (and really fast and agile btw). That slow motion thing dont work here. We saw this with many of them. This is just a comic book representation, dont take so serious lol.

It's a mask! The eye wouldn't close, probably wouldn't even distort much :lol

I was just jumping on the bandwagon for fun, I totally know what theyre going for :wink1:

Not yet...but they also haven't seen my suggestion yet!

View attachment 186690

I just lliterally LOL.

Did I read you're selling your JSC trio?!?

What is going on right now??

Yeah, just listed them but I doubt they'll sell. I won't post to eBay buyers.
Those and Gladiator Hulk are the only comic characters in my collection.
Although I love them these three are taking up valuable space, a whole shelf!

That lean worried me also. Gwen seems more vunerable as well.

Exactly. Not to sound like (I don't know), but I want an Exclusive that boldly states "I'm the Exclusive."

You have to really look on this one, IMO. I still like it, but if I were in a situation where the Exclusive sells out and I could only purchase the regular, I wouldn't lose sleep.

The EX also comes with the webbing, im more excited about that then the alt head

Back