Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yeah! I was right about the pumpkin bomb! Man... I loved the Ex! I was waiting for this to be $450 max, but thats not bad also. Im in!!!

Hmm...the pose looks good. I'm still trying to figure out if I like the base.

I know it's suppose to be an explosion...but it kind of looks like a big pile orange poop.

I'm probably being overly critical...it can't be easy to replicate an explosion.

I know it's suppose to be an explosion...but it kind of looks like a big pile orange poop.

I'm probably being overly critical...it can't be easy to replicate an explosion.

It is not easy, which makes me concerned about what we will actually get out of production.

Gotta say though, the proto looks great. Can only wonder if production pieces looking anything close to that.

I am always concerned about that with Sideshow. For $470 you'd like to think the QC is going to be top notch but we know there is no correlation between higher prices and better QC when it comes to Sideshow.

interesting they still left the seam on the arm on one of the pics. i can't seem to find it in the other photos.

Back