Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's more of a case that he (like myself) do not work in production and as such don't know all the ins and outs of every product produced and he doesn't always have the time to find out all the details to all questions that are posed to him for every single piece. Since I was asked in PM for more information about the Spider-Man PF and what it's expected to be made out of, and I had a minute, I was able to get an answer and then relay it to y'all. :)

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for coming in and answering these questions Alex. As Yank said this all makes sense. Thanks again.

Oh no, I do agree with you there. It's just that eventually there will be another tank of gasoline added on top of that tank of gasoline, and eventually one of those tanks of gasoline will be too many. That's kind of what I was aiming at...not sure if it came out that way! :lol

I do have my fingers crossed that this'll land below $450 though. I'd say a reasonable baseline for the next dozen or so (like was done at $399.99) would be somewhere around the $439.99 mark, be it $10 higher or lower depending. I think most would agree with that considering some of the insane numbers being thrown around -- all likely thanks to the craziness that is Red Son Superman! :lol

I agree with what both of you guys are saying. Apocalypse was a must have to me, and I would have ordered him regardless. However, the other factor is QC. I'd be happy to pay if the final product came out right, and there's the problem in regards to SS. Will this be a $500 mess or a Grail? Apocalypse was a mess I ended returning them (two total). Hopefully they execute well on his one, or I will be happy with my koto spidey.

I think it's more of a case that he (like myself) do not work in production and as such don't know all the ins and outs of every product produced and he doesn't always have the time to find out all the details to all questions that are posed to him for every single piece. Since I was asked in PM for more information about the Spider-Man PF and what it's expected to be made out of, and I had a minute, I was able to get an answer and then relay it to y'all. :)

-SideshowAlex
Alex is a princess, of the intergalactic variety, and should be treated as such. :)

Thanks for coming in and answering these questions Alex. As Yank said this all makes sense. Thanks again.

I agree with what both of you guys are saying. Apocalypse was a must have to me, and I would have ordered him regardless. However, the other factor is QC. I'd be happy to pay if the final product came out right, and there's the problem in regards to SS. Will this be a $500 mess or a Grail? Apocalypse was a mess I ended returning them (two total). Hopefully they execute well on his one, or I will be happy with my koto spidey.
:exactly: :goodpost: :lecture

Maybe I'll have to PM Alex to get an answer to my production question hehe.

Most likely there will be variant. So hopefully price isn't too high. Be costly to try own 2 of these

Don't know why but I really just can't get myself to buy variants. I love the BIB Spidey but passed on it. Just looks strange for me to have two stats with the same exact pose on my display. Thinking of getting a custom Black Spidey instead. Hope XM makes their eventual Spidey in black costume so I could get both this piece and that.

Am I the only one thinking that this will make an awesome art print one day... Hopefully ex has an art print too.

Did u guys notice that the coming soon pic of this guy have changed? Now u can see something on the left corner, like some rocks or smoke effects. Is that a pumpkin bomb(that green thing over there lol)? Also if u look to his right arm, the seam is gone! What the hell?! Thanks god we'll know about this in a few hours... Cant wait!:yess: image.jpg

Yeh was asking about that and Igo said they would fix it up. Didnt know he meant completely take it away even though the pic is photoshopped.

also noticed i think it seems theres another seam from the armpit of the shooting arm

also noticed i think it seems theres another seam from the armpit of the shooting arm
We already know the left arm is a switch out. Would make more sense to have just the red bit, hand and wrist, removable.
(Maybe the shooting web just attaches to the reg arm?)

Don't know how they'll work the right arm.

We already know the left arm is a switch out. Would make more sense to have just the red bit, hand and wrist, removable.
(Maybe the shooting web just attaches to the reg arm?)

Don't know how they'll work the right arm.

Oh i thought it was only ever the red bit, so this splits armpit amd red bit. Thatll look funny in the box, just a bicep

What time of the day does the SS blog typically get updated with full details? What about on Thursday- what time of day do pre-orders typically become available?

Back