Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been waiting for a good Spidey piece and this seems to be it. Previous releases from Sideshow seemed to have more base/wall than figure, so I never bought them. This pose looks amazing and I don't think I will be able to resist this. Price is everything though, can't see myself paying 500+ euros for this. Yeah, I'm from Europe and we are getting killed with the conversion rates. The euro is at an alltime low and everything has gotten more and more expensive. And above that, Sideshow increases their prices, so we are double *******d.

So how much are typical shipping costs for PF figures like this Spidey?

I'm seriously debating getting this, but I'm assuming it's going to be $469.99 based off of the recent Arkham Batman and Red Son Superman, so will it be more than $500 total with shipping included?

So much are typical shipping costs for PF figures like this Spidey?

I'm seriously debating getting this, but I'm assuming it's going to be $469.99 based off of the recent Arkham Batman and Red Son Superman, so will it be more than $500 total with shipping included?

It really comes down to the box size. the good thing is this doesn't have a sculpted cape or anything huge like that to make it even larger. I'd estimate shipping around $30-$35 though.

It really comes down to the box size. the good thing is this doesn't have a sculpted cape or anything huge like that to make it even larger. I'd estimate shipping around $30-$35 though.

Yea honestly, unless they make the base HUGE, the shipping in the US should be low. I can actually see them making the base abnormally large to justify a higher overall price like $470 or more.

I wonder if we will see a black variant for this :lol yes I bet we will. ES will be huge, so I may wait until release to see if I want it. Maybe a discount in the after market to save a little since so many will be made. Looks good so far, wonder what the ex will be? Saying if there even is a ex. Price for spider an I can see 599.99 or 579.99 already.

I wonder if we will see a black variant for this :lol yes I bet we will. ES will be huge, so I may wait until release to see if I want it. Maybe a discount in the after market to save a little since so many will be made. Looks good so far, wonder what the ex will be? Saying if there even is a ex. Price for spider an I can see 599.99 or 579.99 already.

facepalm01.gif

All this excitement on this spiderman I almost completely missed the Kotobukiya Carnage coming out in merely 2 months! I own the Spidey and Venom and I gotta say even though they aren't 1:4 both are among the best versions of the characters i've seen. Carnage looks like he'll be no different gotta give props to Eric Sosa dude is damn good at what he does. What you guys think? Kotobukiya Carnage Fine Arts Statue Photos & Order Info! - Marvel Toy News

Vader was 500.00 I think unfortunately Spidey might be 500.00

:exactly: yes bro you and I know it! I can see slightly over at around 529.99 to 579.99 to push the market a bit. The pose will make him look bigger to charge more. This will be bigger or at least look bigger than vader with his swinging pose. If this is the case I will just buy him later, since I'm not a multi millionaire. I want but I do like bargains.

Tuesday can't come soon enough, as I am still on the fence regarding this pose, & it's killing me. Action yes, but some how looks a little forced, not to mention on choosing the best display angle. Hoping more pics will obliterate any doubts I seem to have. Own the comi & the rogues, but an action posed Spidey is a must, & hopefully the villains to come will follow with dynamic poses to match.

Back