Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care if it is better than the com or not, if I like it I will buy one and display it next to my com. Of course if there are any variants my favorite would be a 2099 version.

Trust me man, she's my favourite of Spidey's chicas, I cannot WAIT to have a Felicia Hardy in my collection
:yess:
She would be a welcomed piece no doubt. :duff
"Face it Tiger, you just hit the jackpot mm-hmm!"

i93AX.jpg
:horror:horror:horror
:lol:rotfl
Didn't want to be the first one to say I thought this. :lol
You need your eyes checked :lol
haha, why am I being quoted? :lol

Jedi said it, I just interpreted it. :rotfl
One sexy line of prints. I need to order me these sexy ladies. :drool
That MJ is hawt!
:lecture:exactly:
THIS IS THE SPIDEY THREAD FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!

But the black cat looks interesting.
You cannot derail my derailments! :cuss:lol
And there's a limit to how many times we can 'What will the Ex be?' 'How much will he be?' 'Is it better than the Com?'
Forum users gonna chat...
Hahaha, only reason I continued the Rhino argument. :monkey3
I don't care if it is better than the com or not, if I like it I will buy one and display it next to my com. Of course if there are any variants my favorite would be a 2099 version.

2099 would be sick, I still really want a Scarlet Spider Ben Reilly (hoodie version)

Although I really do like that I would rather have a traditional BC. Also add to that I would imagine if people are picking up the entire set that it would look like spidey garb overkill with umbrellas and shirts and the com itself screaming Spiderman!!!.

Although I really do like that I would rather have a traditional BC. Also add to that I would imagine if people are picking up the entire set that it would look like spidey garb overkill with umbrellas and shirts and the com itself screaming Spiderman!!!.

So Kinger a 1/4 Canale Spiderman.. You picking this one up m8???

So Kinger a 1/4 Canale Spiderman.. You picking this one up m8???

I really want this man but I don't think its gonna fit. I really have no place to put him. Even my hulk is still boxed up. I am still trying to figure things out.

In other SPIDEY news, Hasbros line up for the Hobgoblin Build a figure collection. I hope Sideshow goes more modern with the new villains with the exception of a traditional green goblin. I prefer the look of the new hobgoblin and ultimate spider-woman. A mayday Parker spider girl would be cool as well. These new hasbro action figs keep getting better and better. That daredevil looks like the definitive one.

10474870_773799159373122_232127771458182247_o.jpg

I really want this man but I don't think its gonna fit. I really have no place to put him. Even my hulk is still boxed up. I am still trying to figure things out.
I'm suffering too. G Hulk added to my woes.
Found a place for everything but had Invincible Iron Man on my TV stand. New TV arrived yesterday so he's homeless again.

Only gonna get Spider-Man from this line. Rather spend the money on DC villains than Spidey villains.

Back