Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll just leave this here. He may not be as tall, but he is way larger than the hulk maquette.

2qibaqp.jpg

BTW RHINO with the base is 20 inches

SPIDEY with the base is 24 inches

Kinda like comparing apples to oranges

Same with Sinestro and Hal

34 inches with base and construct verses 18 for Hal

Have you not looked at the pics of him Doc? He's huge.

Now go buy it.
I haven't seen in hand, but seeing Savage's example, **** if I don't say he's pretty large.
I'll just leave this here. He may not be as tall, but he is way larger than the hulk maquette.

2qibaqp.jpg
You can no longer post examples. I will be poor because of you. :thwak: :lol
I don't understand his argument at all :lol
Pretty much the Green Lantern vs. Superman/Batman PF argument. Except with Rhino. :lol
Spidey will look big next to Rhino...... :cuckoo:

:lol
In short yup :lol
Doc has his own agenda here people! Leave him alone! :lol
:exactly:

I meant only to convert the Green Lantern example here. :devil

:lol
I've spent the last few pages watching him refer to inches as feet.

Kill me now.
:rolleyes2
BTW RHINO with the base is 20 inches

SPIDEY with the base is 24 inches

Kinda like comparing apples to oranges

Same with Sinestro and Hal

34 inches with base and construct verses 18 for Hal
Damn, that's a pretty big difference.

As for that argument, it essentially goes both ways. The reality is just accept whatever. I don't go with "scale" because companies vary on this front, where I just go by size and pair it up as best as I can.

But I know what you mean. SS has Rhino at 18. :dunno

This and Black Cat are my biggest wanted pieces from 12 days. The PO needs to be here quick!
You should just wait man, they'll probably do a 1/4 of her if this line sells well. You know that SS knows that **** sell. Best part is, it won't be a rehash of an existing sculpt ;)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

You should just wait man, they'll probably do a 1/4 of her if this line sells well. You know that SS knows that **** sell. Best part is, it won't be a rehash of an existing sculpt ;)
I'd personnaly have no interest in a 1:4 BC but being the fourth part of a set will require my attention/£'s.

Back