Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh crazy, it actually officially says "Join the Wait List" now, but says that the Regular Edition is available...not saying it wont change back come morning, but that does seem a little more in line with it possibly having a lot of orders already on deck from today!

I'm guessing that they're going over everything if today was a busy day on the order front and seeing what the next step will be. That said, I wonder if when/if they re-open the Wait List after some may order a regular now fearing it may go too (that's not going to happen, but still!) if that'll just cause more frustration with people trying to swap their regular orders over to EX orders.

It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out tomorrow...erm...today!

Yep. Really odd that the system has already updated to direct people to the Reg edition page.

Yeah, because it NEVER happened for Sideshow pieces to go on Waitlist and then pop back up on sale, right. Or even go fully "Sold out" on the webpage and then magically go back on sale after a few days. Never happenede. Nope.

I don't care if it's really on wait list, or if it comes back up, or if it's a huge ES or what...I loved the look of this piece right away, and I ordered it almost as soon as it came up -- being at work be damned! :lol I'm just excited that this time next year this guy will probably be only a couple of months away (there has to be a delay! :lol) Can't wait! :D

96781-Anna-excited-gif-Imgur-Frozen-j9Hv.gif

Yeah, because it NEVER happened for Sideshow pieces to go on Waitlist and then pop back up on sale, right. Or even go fully "Sold out" on the webpage and then magically go back on sale after a few days. Never happenede. Nope.

Not this early, nope. The only comparison really is the Droids.

I have yet to understand how a "TBD ES" piece can go sold out, honestly. I know it was brought up before but never managed to understand the explanation.

No way this will stay WL..... Some mistake happen for sure. But it us a good way to scare more people to place orders even if it's a honest computer issue. I'm going to wait and not fall for it. I totally forgot about the droids po. :pow

No way this will stay WL..... Some mistake happen for sure. But it us a good way to scare more people to place orders even if it's a honest computer issue. I'm going to wait and not fall for it. I totally forgot about the droids po. :pow

Lol true

Not this early, nope. The only comparison really is the Droids.

Yeah, pretty much this. There's absolutely zero reason that Sideshow would need to "trick" people into getting on the wait list, or striking fear into them just 12 hours after the PO went up. That's a ridiculous way of thinking. If it does come back up then I'd say it was more likely that they were working on something and needed to put it on "hold"...but even then it'd odd to redirect people to the regular version, which tends not to happen until the EX is on Wait List.

It's entirely possible that the demand for a new Spider-Man statue was just that high, considering what older versions go for. And this statue gaining a lot of attention really quickly with how fantastic it looks also wouldn't be overly shocking. Maybe they hit their numbers early.

There is one HUGE reason for the early waitlist: you can't use coupons and reward points on a waitlisted piece. I've seen more and more people using their RP to counter the recent price hikes, so it makes sense.

Its funny to see many ppl making excuses to why this went on waitlist so soon. Probably the same ppl that said "this have a huge ES I'll wait for a lonnng time til preorder" and now got nuts. Chill out guys, if u get on waitlist now u have a great chance to grab this, after all, more than a year to go. Just stop with this "haters gonna hate" thing.

the exclusive droids were different. it was "tbd" but as stock ran low they put a "low quantity alert" as it approached being sold out.

I just put myself on the waitlist and guarantee it converts.

I plan to do the same with darkseid when he "sells out". No nrd and more time for me to make up my mind : )

Back