Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny...at the Cineplex there's a Treats & Seats deal where you get 1000 Scene points along with the combo. So I get that for $25 and tell my wife, "See, we're getting this popcorn and drinks for $7 because the next movie for one of us is free!" (1000 Scene points translates to a free movie, which I use for IMAX 3D, thus negating the $18 cost.)

But then SHE tells me that the we're still spending $25, so either we're paying full price for the next movie, or we're paying for the popcorn and drinks. Either way, we're spending $25. It breaks my brain thinking about it, but she's right...I think. :lol

It's kind of the same logic with your free statue, where any money you would have saved here is being spent now, so any money you save with your "free" statue later could've just been bought with part of the money used for this item! Like if this would've been $200 after taking $250 off with rewards points, then a future statue when you finally saved up another $250 in points to make $500 would still have been $250 as well as $250 worth of rewards points. I'm pretty sure in the end you're still spending the same amount, it just depends on where the discounts are being focused on!

Or I've just completely lost my mind!

giphy.gif

'If you want to win the lottery, you have to make the money to buy a ticket.’

Nope, it came out at time when i had sold off all my statues so I didn't pick it up
I see. I wasn't sure if you were just a huge Spidey fan and wanted this to go along with the COM or if this piece was gonna be your 1st 1/4 classic Spidey for your collection.

Does it look like separates at the waist too or is that just a deeper etch?

I'd say it's just a deeper etch...it'd be weird to split the statue in two considering it'll be sideways and would fall apart. :lol I'd say the only parts to this will be the head and hand, and then you'll just connect the full body to the full base and tada!

tada.gif

We're all from Ontario! It wouldn't be right if we didn't pile on all the taxes/custom fees on top of it all! :lol

Next you'll tell me you live in or around Toronto. Like the 70% of all Canadians lawl. We are so damn close to the states too! I bet we could even be closer then other parts of the States they ship to.

Next you'll tell me you live in or around Toronto. Like the 70% of all Canadians lawl. We are so damn close to the states too! I bet we could even be closer then other parts of the States they ship to.

I live in California. If I ever leave, it will be for Canada. Oh can- a - da!

Also, I hate that you have to wait months after purchase to get my points. *crosses arms*

I see. I wasn't sure if you were just a huge Spidey fan and wanted this to go along with the COM or if this piece was gonna be your 1st 1/4 classic Spidey for your collection.

this will be the first 1/4scale Spidey I've bought and to be honest I know a lot of people like the Koto and the Comi, this is more how I picture Spider-man.

reminds of stuff like this
tumblr_n1k5l5qz2E1qhpx4lo1_1280.jpg

I love it!

Just saw this now. I see two of the same heads? I need to check again to see more. Finally saw the SS pics posted. It's about time they put up full pics. The base looks so weird more like a dinner roll. :lol the pose is ok. One thing is I can't see how this cost more than superman, batman and Wonder Woman. I guess there is no reason other than just plain and simple yearly price hikes. I will wait for now since ES will be big and price is high. Congrats to all who buys this. Will be back to buy if ES scares me with a so low number that it makes me tremble. :rotfl

this will be the first 1/4scale Spidey I've bought and to be honest I know a lot of people like the Koto and the Comi, this is more how I picture Spider-man.

reminds of stuff like this

I love it!

Yeah, I really can't wait to have it already! I hope they do right by it and take the time needed...as I said before, if they nail it, it'll fly off the shelves if it's still available.

It perfectly captures how I think of Spider-Man! Swift and agile, moving with ease throughout the city despite of the danger around him!

Spider-Man%2Band%2BElectro%25233.gif

the_amazing_spider-man_2_pic03.gif

tumblr_m78nbpzbgu1rnudeqo1_500.gif

Just saw this now. I see two of the same heads? I need to check again to see more. Finally saw the SS pics posted. It's about time they put up full pics. The base looks so weird more like a dinner roll. :lol the pose is ok. One thing is I can't see how this cost more than superman, batman and Wonder Woman. I guess there is no reason other than just plain and simple yearly price hikes. I will wait for now since ES will be big and price is high. Congrats to all who buys this. Will be back to buy if ES scares me with a so low number that it makes me tremble. :rotfl

emma-stone-gifs-judging-summerfantasies.gif

Yeah, I really can't wait to have it already! I hope they do right by it and take the time needed...as I said before, if they nail it, it'll fly off the shelves if it's still available.

It perfectly captures how I think of Spider-Man! Swift and agile, moving with ease throughout the city despite of the danger around him!

Spider-Man%2Band%2BElectro%25233.gif

the_amazing_spider-man_2_pic03.gif

tumblr_m78nbpzbgu1rnudeqo1_500.gif

Back