Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, ordered. This will be my first, and potentially my last PF (Depending on if there turns out to be an amazing GG). Now to dig in for the long wait...

anyone able to get high res pics of spidey? im trying to see how the seams look like for his head.

Psh, logged in at work, added the rewards points and made the order.

archer-dont-jusge-me.gif

I just know it's going to be a homerun...I picture the perfection of Deadpool, just sideways, slinging off an exploding piece of bridge!

Very Awesome piece! If I order, I will only do so by using points. Hoping I can hold off til I see what Aquaman will look like. So....has anybody noticed that the EX 'Take Aim' headsculpt is incorrect!! Come on Sideshow!! The OTHER eye should be more closed. If Spidey is aiming and looking down his arm then the eye closest to his arm will be open to aim!! AAAAAAAH!! Still an awesome piece, but kind of a head scratcher that attention to detail was overlooked.

I understand and agree with if you aim one eye closed thats how it should be. I don't see it as one eye is closed just that he is squinting with that eye to focus.

I thought the eye looked like it should to be honest. Besides depends on what eye is your dominant eye etc.

Not sure why they chose to create the seam for the switch-out arm under the shoulder/armpit area rather than on the forearm where the webbing and blue costume meet. I think that would have been a more inconspicuous area and a more natural place for a switch-out.

A squinting eye is an ex now? $470?? And why does the base resemble an exploding dog turd? :lol

To be fair, there weren't many alternate options for a headsculpt that'd fit the pose outside of a different artist rendition (and maybe they need permission for that? Or they tried it and it looked even less different than the squint?)...plus, it does kinda work. And it's not like the price would've gone down had they not added it, so toss'r on in there!

That said, it's not like the EX has been make or break for a while now on most pieces. It's mostly been a small addition like a knife, or something along those lines.

Just playing. Only love from ya brotha savage! I dont think anyone else should order it, costs too much. Wait for the next one.

Back