Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What characters would you hope to see in this PF line? I want Doc Ock he just gets no love. Green Goblin would be sick. Mysterio could be done with a base in mid illusion would be bonkers. Venom and carnage would be neat but i would be fine without. Thoughts?

What characters would you hope to see in this PF line? I want Doc Ock he just gets no love. Green Goblin would be sick. Mysterio could be done with a base in mid illusion would be bonkers. Venom and carnage would be neat but i would be fine without. Thoughts?

Not to keep bringing up XM but I believe they are doing a 1/4 Doc Ock. All I need is one Spidey so I will prob pick this up and possible sell my Campbell comi...

Yeah. The venom that's out there is unbeatable. Same with carnage. Rhino is awesome already too. A good green goblin would be nice.... Spider will be the only one I will get most likely. Unless my yearly salary triples.

Own the cambell line myself but if this PF line proves nice it wouldn't be hard to say goodbye them. Although every time i think of selling them I realize i do like them....decisions decisions..

Months ago on the other forum when people were debating if Venom should get another go round Igo said he wasn't the art director yet when the old one came out and he wants to work on a new one since Venom is his favorite. Since he's interested in making one I'd be surprised if we don't get another Venom probably in a style closer to classic McFarlane or Bagley. I'd prefer a classic Venom.

He said the first villain heavily incorporates green which is like half or more of Spidey's main villains, lol...so my guess is either a new Green Goblin, Scorpion, Doc Oc, Mysterio, Lizard, Sandman or Vulture. I'm good with any of them though. Actually I'd love all of them. He said we should see something soon after SDCC. I'm excited For whoever it may be.

Yeah, I love Venom but missed out on the original Comi...

29maemc.jpg

I liked it. Definitely room for improvement, but it's a solid piece....

He's a favorite pic of mine:

I would love another venom... Venom is awesome. But with the "green" clue. I'm voting for lizard. And I want it to look gnarly.

spider-man-reboot-lizard.jpg

Back