Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot about the Ex!!!! That is killer!!!! :rock

Dude, so hyped!!!!
:hi5: it's a solid release
Hope my WL converts....lol

I got on the day it went to WL so I'm surprised it hasn't converted yet tbh

Wait... you got on the WL for this? Was there a second time this went to WL because I jumped on the WL for this waaay after it went to WL and mine converted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Sold Out doesn't mean a WL won't convert. just means they aren't accepting anymore WL's is all. As it gets closer to shipping and people have to cancel for different reasons is when most of the conversions happen. I've had WL's convert sometimes 6 months after it's shipped.

So if SSC was allotted say 250 of these to sell they may take 350 orders including WL's then put up the Sold Out. May a times I've also seen a Sold Out item come back in stock after it's shipped out as well. So basically never go by what the site says, in this case I doubt very much it will come back in stock but there will be WL conversions

Yeah Sold Out doesn't mean a WL won't convert. just means they aren't accepting anymore WL's is all. As it gets closer to shipping and people have to cancel for different reasons is when most of the conversions happen. I've had WL's convert sometimes 6 months after it's shipped.

So if SSC was allotted say 250 of these to sell they may take 350 orders including WL's then put up the Sold Out. May a times I've also seen a Sold Out item come back in stock after it's shipped out as well. So basically never go by what the site says, in this case I doubt very much it will come back in stock but there will be WL conversions

There is no more EX's they've canceled the WLs on several members, including me.

There is no more EX's they've canceled the WLs on several members, including me.

I just realized that some have been talking about the Spidey PF which would make perfect sense as that's the thread we're in, but my comments are in regards to the Spidey 2099 statue that me and Chap got sidetracked discussing.....:lol:lol:lolSorry bout that...:slap

well that was quick.... Havent cancelled mine yet, but if they do no biggy I suppose. It's a great looking piece but I really have no idea of the story line and only wanted it to go with my spidey collection.

Yeah I thought it went out pretty quick too.

I had an EX but I had to ship it back due to paint issues on the body and legs and SSC said they didn't have anymore spare bodies...

After they sent it back I jumped on the WL for the EX and Reg and only my Reg converted around September. SSC cancelled my EX couple weeks ago

Not replacing the paint issues on these was ******** on their part since they were still in production. Later batches came wrapped in soft fabric to stop the issue but people with paint issues prior to this got part refunds or returns which also meant in my case forfeiting my ex.

Not replacing the paint issues on these was ******** on their part since they were still in production. Later batches came wrapped in soft fabric to stop the issue but people with paint issues prior to this got part refunds or returns which also meant in my case forfeiting my ex.

Yeah that's BS

I definitely agree, and not meaning to sound callus, but that's how it is nowadays. (Again, not saying it's right.)

Yeah I thought it went out pretty quick too.

I had an EX but I had to ship it back due to paint issues on the body and legs and SSC said they didn't have anymore spare bodies...

After they sent it back I jumped on the WL for the EX and Reg and only my Reg converted around September. SSC cancelled my EX couple weeks ago

Wow, the EX is totally sold out then. Nice!

Spiderman just arrived... and he's perfect! :yess:

I got on the waitlist in September (regular) and received 1556/5000, so guessing these must be cancellations and not a new batch?

Spiderman just arrived... and he's perfect! :yess:

I got on the waitlist in September (regular) and received 1556/5000, so guessing these must be cancellations and not a new batch?

It's happened to me before. Congrats!

Or they happened to 'find' one. Regardless, you got a good one. :rock

Yeah that's BS

I definitely agree, and not meaning to sound callus, but that's how it is nowadays. (Again, not saying it's right.)

Mine had the worst paint rub marks I'd seen. I ended up on the secondary market and paying more and still getting paint marks. Still not really acceptable marks at that but I've put up with it. I'm waitlisted on a reg trying to get a quality end result from 3 different statues...

Mine had the worst paint rub marks I'd seen. I ended up on the secondary market and paying more and still getting paint marks. Still not really acceptable marks at that but I've put up with it. I'm waitlisted on a reg trying to get a quality end result from 3 different statues...

Wait. So you sold it at a loss, bought another - it had marks - and now, you're trying to find a 3rd??

Back