NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful pic Darren, it seems we both had similar reactions when unpacking it :lol I still can't believe the box is similar in height to my T-800 PF.

Darren, AMAZING lighting work in that shot, best one yet (no offense to the other posters, it's all good). Mine is out for delivery and i've got my 40D's battery charging baby ^^

Will post plenty shots whenever i can get some decent sunlight. Hopefully the sun will still be hangin' around when it arrives, otherwise i'll post some Monday.

I'll display him in a DETOLF without the backdrop most likely. Yeah, i think so.

Keep it up guys, you can never post too many photos! ^^

Darren, AMAZING lighting work in that shot, best one yet (no offense to the other posters, it's all good). Mine is out for delivery and i've got my 40D's battery charging baby ^^

Will post plenty shots whenever i can get some decent sunlight. Hopefully the sun will still be hangin' around when it arrives, otherwise i'll post some Monday.

I'll display him in a DETOLF without the backdrop most likely. Yeah, i think so.

Keep it up guys, you can never post too many photos! ^^

Congrats! :joy

IMO it sooo much better with the backdrop. It’s no problem to make it fit in the Detolf, it just need a little modifications. :D

Well, it never showed up Friday so i guess today will be the day. I just hope i don't have to chase the delivery guy down the stairs again as he silently slips me one of those notes saying i wasn't home etc, 'cause i'm in no mood for that ^^^^ today, it's my off training day and i'm sore as hell.

Anyone else have that happen?

Too bad this thread died out so quickly after people started to receive theirs, we need more pics ^^

Well, it never showed up Friday so i guess today will be the day. I just hope i don't have to chase the delivery guy down the stairs again as he silently slips me one of those notes saying i wasn't home etc, 'cause i'm in no mood for that ^^^^ today, it's my off training day and i'm sore as hell.

Anyone else have that happen?

Too bad this thread died out so quickly after people started to receive theirs, we need more pics ^^

:lol You kick some ass if he trys pulling that garbage on you! You're gonna LOVE it man, well worth the wait. Post pics too :D

And today arrived mine

Wow, i am so happy with this great, great detailed figure wow.

1246895961-310.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1246895961-321.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1246895961-322.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1246895961-323.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1246895961-324.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1246895961-335.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1246895961-336.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1246895961-337.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1246895961-338.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1246895961-339.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

im not a fan of the godfather films but this model is so good i just had to have it and ordered one from hong kong over the weekend,when i get it ill post a vid of it on my youtube channel.....cant wait

This is one of the best 12" figure that i have in my collection at this moment

1246898933-110.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1246898933-141.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1246898933-142.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1246898933-153.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1246898933-154.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1246898933-155.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1246898933-156.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1246898933-167.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1246898933-168.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

You are right, and you know what? I don't think EB cares too!

Yes there is computation between them but most of its brought on by us lot!!!

They may loose out but their mentality is not the same as HT, they are a very small company compared to HT - we all know that.

You think they are not capable of churning out figs like HT - and I'm not saying that to degrade HT and what they have coming out.

I know what's coming in the future from EB and you guys will be shocked at some up and coming releases!

My side is with EB but even I say they may have lost the battle here in terms of sales BUT in terms of product, I say EB

Jeez. Almost 12 - off to bed now!! Night Night!!

That backdrop is weak!

Yeah

What gets me is people slicing on EB before they have seen the EB version.

The logical thing is for EB to release the Don and compete with HT on sales, but they are in no rush.

Enterbay are doing what Godfather will do!!! let the guy have some glory and once its reached its peak, Godfather strikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes all companies are in it for the money but not to the degree of HT, nothing wrong with that though!!

you guys make me cry sometimes:lol:lol

Like kids in a playground:lol

Most likely they are waiting to see Enterbay's Godfather, then maybe resculpt!!:lol

Enterbay has the figure won!!
GF.jpg

Sorry - posted the pic in wrong thread:lol

you guys amaze me, we must be comparing 2 totally different sculpts is all i can think

you sure your screen resolution is set up right guys :lol:lol

Oh dear guys looks like you should have waited!

Like night and day to me, well done Enterbay

gf_progress1.jpg

ap_20090618052502977_jpg.jpg

For everyone in the EB Godfather thread to read, there is a reaction to every action. Its idiotic posts like this that even made me enter the EB thread in the first place.

yahoo.....my HT Godfather is arriving in couple of days...just got a email from my dealer. can't wait man.......

Enterbay looks better. If the figures come out like the prototype, I'll get that.

If not, then the HT version is the way to go. The Enterbay has more life in the pics.

:lol You kick some ass if he trys pulling that garbage on you! You're gonna LOVE it man, well worth the wait. Post pics too :D

The ^^^^ never even came to the door, he/she just dropped it off at the post office, leaving me to pick it up myself. Just got the slip in the mail. SSC really need to try and enforce some results with the freight companies as this definitely isn't the first time this has happened. They're supposed to deliver it right to the door, SSC pays for that service ergo so do we i figure. Will pick it up later this afternoon and try and post some pics asap. I could have had the figure last Friday if they would just have delivered it to the door like they are supposed to. Sigh...

Discovered i had unplugged my charger by accident so i'll have to wait until tomorrow to take some quality images, but i snapped this one with my regular p&s.

Noticed a small flaw though, a small scratch in the face that only shows up in certain angles. Kinda bothers me, plus the right sleeve on his white shirt is dirty. Hmmm...you think they could send me just a new head or would they require me to send back the entire figure?

Last edited:
Back