NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^^^^ finally, i tried uploading one of the photos to Imageshack instead of Photobucket and with Imageshack the sharpness is all there. So just some advice for the road, stay away from Photobucket for these purposes. I've switched out all the photos and now you can clearly see the detailed fabric and wrinkles much better etc. Damn that sounded geeky, i hate what this hobby does to me! :lol

Last edited:
Don't beat yourself up over it, there is NO WAY anyone can do this piece justice. Hell at least your pics are like 100 X better than mine :D (Awesome pics btw)

Thats all I can think of, this one is TOUGH to capture in a photograph. I have had success even with my lousy camera capturing great quality in the past (Rambo III, Rocky III, Joker, Batman) but this one is near impossible.

Its like looking at a real human being and trying to show everyone what you see only to fall short. Enterbays photographs well though.

Thanks brah and yeah, you really have to see it in person although post receiving it, i did find many of the photos on here actually having done the figure justice to be honest.

From the pics, it seems that the Don is very slim when he is only wearing his shirt. Would adding bandage around his body would help bulk him up? By bandaging I dont mean mummying his torso area :lol just enough to get that bulk around that area

^^^^^^^ finally, i tried uploading one of the photos to Imageshack instead of Photobucket and with Imageshack the sharpness is all there. So just some advice for the road, stay away from Photobucket for these purposes. I've switched out all the photos and now you can clearly see the detailed fabric and wrinkles much better etc. Damn that sounded geeky, i hate what this hobby does to me! :lol

Nah i HATE imageshack with a passion, i can't understand why people use it. It takes 5 times longer to load, with all the spam crap, and you get the pop up adds etc. PB all the way! :maul :p ;)

Couldn't hold out any longer. The exclusive hung around and hung around on the SS site, so, I went ahead and ordered one.

One of my all-time favorite movies. I had to...

:rock

Glad I got in while I did. Looks like its sold out now thru SS...

"checking inventory"

Nah i HATE imageshack with a passion, i can't understand why people use it. It takes 5 times longer to load, with all the spam crap, and you get the pop up adds etc. PB all the way! :maul :p ;)

It's fast for me, no idea what the ^^^^ you're talking about man and ad-blocker should be in every mans browser ;)

Die PB, DIE!!! :D

@darthCipan - he's not, looks fine in person (at least to me).

EBHTGF.jpg

Facial images has not been manipulated in any way.

So take your pick, go to your dealer, hand them your cash and take home and display and move onto the next figure. . . . . . . . . .

You can easily see HT nailed the likeness much better, but the skin on the EB looks insane. Depends what's more important to you, and it's not like the HT skin looks bad, i say :)

You can easily see HT nailed the likeness much better, but the skin on the EB looks insane. Depends what's more important to you, and it's not like the HT skin looks bad, i say :)

I disagree, I think that the EB looks more on than the HT. Look harder. Either way, they both look like the guy and both look amazing.

I received the Hot Toys Godfather from SS yesterday...Wha great piece. So many details. Love it. :rock

Even my wife who usually could care less about my collectibles was like "Wow, it even has his age spots. Looks just like him."

:D

Back