NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could go to your nearest toy store or Walmart or something and pick up a 1/6 cat for $5 or less I bet.

The HT one seems a bit too small compared to the on screen cat. Nice throw in anyway.

Hehe well Mr. Brando does have some "motorcycle" roots anyway so very nice!

Yeah, he was quite the wild one in his younger days!

BW.jpg

studio1.jpg

bike9.jpg

justbrando1.jpg

They were more beautiful before i uploaded them, Waaaaaaaahh :( Thanks though :)

Oh well, i'll get to the bottom of this or host them myself.

Don't beat yourself up over it, there is NO WAY anyone can do this piece justice. Hell at least your pics are like 100 X better than mine :D (Awesome pics btw)

Thats all I can think of, this one is TOUGH to capture in a photograph. I have had success even with my lousy camera capturing great quality in the past (Rambo III, Rocky III, Joker, Batman) but this one is near impossible.

Its like looking at a real human being and trying to show everyone what you see only to fall short. Enterbays photographs well though.

Wow, the same post in 5 different threads... maybe try a PM next time, or just the thread this is related to.

Back