NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more ...........

IMG_5847-1.jpg

I'm stunned. Truly. I have well over a hundred 1/6 scale figures and I have never been so amazed with a figure. Ever. I actually feel lucky to own this, its a step beyond just a figure, its a work of art. Hot Toys has set a frighteningly high standard with this the Godfather. I am really shocked at the quality.

Fan of the film or not, if you are a fan of this hobby you owe it to yourself to own this figure.
SDC11073.jpg

SDC11074.jpg

SDC11083.jpg

SDC11086.jpg

There's not a picture in this thread or online that does this thing justice in person. Easily the best mass produced 1/6 figure to date from any company. I'll wait until I get Enterbay's as well for final thoughts, but it's an up hill battle to knock this Don out of his seat.

I'm stunned. Truly. I have well over a hundred 1/6 scale figures and I have never been so amazed with a figure. Ever. I actually feel lucky to own this, its a step beyond just a figure, its a work of art. Hot Toys has set a frighteningly high standard with this the Godfather. I am really shocked at the quality.

Very, very well said, and I agree with you 1000%, if that's possible! :lol
This will be a cherished item by every owner of it in the years to come.

Yeah this figure is fantastic. It will be my first Hot Toys figure that I have ever ordered. I've always been into PF's and not really gave a second thought to 12 inch figures, but that is changing after I've been seeing all the great quality that is out there. Vader and Godfather will be my first 12 inch figures and I think those two make great start into the 1/6 world.

I keep saying to myself, I'm not going to buy this figure, as I am trying to stick with one line (Batman and the Joker). But, I keep coming back and looking at pictures from you guys. What an awesome figure...

Doesn't hurt that The Godfather is one of my all-time favorite movies.

since we are all sharing our pics of the beloved don vito - i managed to catch him in a nice afternoon sunlight....I have no room for the backdrop though he looks great just on his own in his chair.
i still can't stop walking over and looking at him since I got him - it's the figure that keeps on giving...:D

path_bucket

This figure is just amazing. It's so photogenic, so I went a little snap happy. Sorry about the horrible quality pics:

vitocat.png

vitodrink.png

vitohead.png

vitokiss.png

The Don makes you an offer you really can't refuse:
darthvito.png

The Don pays tribute to the late Michael Jackson:
vitojean.png

Got my tracking number this morning. Cannot WAIT for this. First purchase of anything in a long time... and how could I let this slip by.

I love that Michael Jackon pic above ^^^ :lol

Got my tracking number this morning. Cannot WAIT for this. First purchase of anything in a long time... and how could I let this slip by.

I love that Michael Jackon pic above ^^^ :lol

Well, you certainly waited for a good one!

And that MJ pose is pretty sweet as well.

Back