NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its just a minor annoyance. I had a wrist peg break off inside the arm on one of them too.

That happened to my Dutch too. I could pull out the peg from his hand, but the broken part is still in his arm.
Any chance to pull it out? Maybe with a small drill bit or anything?

That happened to my Dutch too. I could pull out the peg from his hand, but the broken part is still in his arm.
Any chance to pull it out? Maybe with a small drill bit or anything?

That's exactly how I was able to remove the broken pin from my Big Chap Alien. I used a tiny drill bit on pin vise and slowly worked it in. Then was able to easily pull it out, without damaging the arm's slot.

By using a drill bit?

No, i didnt had one :lol so i took all 3 screws from his forearm and with a hot needle i pushed the broken peg.

Dibujo.jpg

:)

I wonder if Hot Toys would ever consider redoing the Dutch by releasing a newer version of him mainly just because of how popular he is and a second round for collectors who never had the chance to get him..maybe with an improved muscle body, etc. Its probably unlikely, but I still dream haha.

No offense to those who don't have him or never had the chance to get him, but I hope they don't. I think he's perfect as is. Never had ANY problems with his body whatsoever......and it looks perfect.

I wonder if Hot Toys would ever consider redoing the Dutch by releasing a newer version of him mainly just because of how popular he is and a second round for collectors who never had the chance to get him..maybe with an improved muscle body, etc. Its probably unlikely, but I still dream haha.

A dream which I can't see happening:1-1:

I had him and I was stooooopid enough to sell him. At cost even. :(

:slap

Yeah, it's really dream..but a good dream actually! Why don't you grab a Dutch already?! Go! :yess:

Last edited:

don't think hot toys will release another version of dutch so grab one now cause the price will keep going up

I'd buy a new one with a more advanced muscle body with better articulation and a new headsculpt. I don't rate the existing headsculpt as much now.

I got all mine at normal retail so a new one coming out would be no different to me than buying the DX joker after the V1.

Back