NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That's a fair question, I am looking at Dutch's body and seeing money. Same thing with my Marcus Wright's body. I have Dutch wearing his shirt and vest so it's not like you really even see the body at all. Plus the ATT is more poseable. Maybe a Royce body would be better suited? Make more sense? And to Ski, STFU Eli. :)

That's a fair question, I am looking at Dutch's body and see money. Same thing with my Marcus Wright body. I have Dutch wearing his shirt and vest so it's not like you really even see the body at all. Plus the ATT is more poseable. Maybe a Royce body would be better suited? Make more sense? And to Ski, STFU Eli. :)

:monkey1 That's a fail there, bud. The clothes were designed to fit the Dutch body and they look like ass on smaller bodies. You can see examples by looking at those who used Dutch's clothes for custom Ponchos. As for Marcus, don't waste your time. His bodies are still readily available. Both figures will fetch a mint better with the OG bodies anyway should you ever have to sell them. Just ask for overtime. :p

:monkey1 That's a fail there, bud. The clothes were designed to fit the Dutch body and they look like ass on smaller bodies. You can see examples by looking at those who used Dutch's clothes for custom Ponchos. As for Marcus, don't waste your time. His bodies are still readily available. Both figures will fetch a mint better with the OG bodies anyway should you ever have to sell them. Just ask for overtime. :p

Hmm, I don't know. I think with the water treatment on an ATT he might look good. And no overtime NAM, no effing way...they are asking people to go home. Voluntarily. And I bought an extra Narrow Shoulder TT when I picked up Marcus, so he looks fine with the trench coat on. I'll post my FAIL when I have them done.

Hmm, I don't know. I think with the water treatment on an ATT he might look good. And no overtime NAM, no effing way...they are asking people to go home. Voluntarily. And I bought an extra Narrow Shoulder TT when I picked up Marcus, so he looks fine with the trench coat on. I'll post my FAIL when I have them done.

Water treatment is gonna make that shirt's collar a 70's butterfly collar and make him look like a flying squirrel. Then you have the issue of his vest, which even when tightened all the way a bit big for the Dutch body, so a smaller body is gonna swim in it.

Wait? Since when was Nam unbanned? It was pretty peaceful around here..

Quiet you. Peaceful...and boring.

Water treatment is gonna make that shirt's collar a 70's butterfly collar and make him look like a flying squirrel. Then you have the issue of his vest, which is even when tightened all the way a bit big for the Dutch body, so a smaller body is gonna swim in it.

Hmm, Well I originally had to carefully water treat the collar when I got him in the first place. That collar was popped out like a college frat ******. I think the Royce body is a viable option, not sure. I do appreciate your candor NAM, I respect your opinion.

Quiet you. Peaceful...and boring.

Hmm, Well I originally had to carefully water treat the collar when I got him in the first place. That collar was popped out like a college frat ******. I think the Royce body is a viable option, not sure. I do appreciate your candor NAM, I respect your opinion.

Your life must be very boring if you get thrills from Nam ;):nana:

Hmm, Well I originally had to carefully water treat the collar when I got him in the first place. That collar was popped out like a college frat ******. I think the Royce body is a viable option, not sure.

Actually, swap Dutch over to the NSTT and see if you like the look. The TTA isn't much bigger in the chest and shoulders and only marginally so in the bi/tri area, so that'll give you a good idea of what to expect. If you can live with it, more power to ya. :lol

As for Royce, I'm gonna ignore you even said that. :monkey4:lol

How boring is yours that you're insulting me?

ACI is suppose to be coming out with a new muscle body. Got these photos from The OSW. Says the gladiator comes out right after the gangster.

ACIGladiator.jpg

ACIGladiator1.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah, you're right it's boring. :monkey2 If you look past NAM's namments on calling people out on their ____e and busting the occasional balls you would see he has a lot to bring to the table in terms of knowledge. He just sometimes pushes it, when maybe it's not really worth it. And that's one to grow on! :wave

Actually, swap Dutch over to the NSTT and see if you like the look. The TTA isn't much bigger in the chest and shoulders and only marginally so in the bi/tri area, so that'll give you a good idea of what to expect. If you can live with it, more power to ya. :lol

As for Royce, I'm gonna ignore you even said that. :monkey4:lol

Live with it yes, but I don't know. The only area I was concerned with is the thighs, but the ATT has that covered in the slip on thigh-a-majigs.

Live with it yes, but I don't know. The only area I was concerned with is the thighs, but the ATT has that covered in the slip on thigh-a-majigs.

I think the thighs are pretty much the same size as a standard TT bud. Dutch bod =/= T-800 body, so you're safe there.

I've heard they're kind of "meh" in the QA department. But I'd be open to it.

Definitely take a "wait and see" approach if you consider ACI. Better to hang on to Dutch's body than to get the ACI, realize it's garbage, and have to track one down later.

Posted photos up above. Looks good in the photo. Will have to see when it comes out.

acitoys
ACI Toys Join Date: Dec 2006

Re: ACI Toys New Figures in Hong Kong International Licensing Show

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by azazel
So, any updates or timeline on these, Bryan?

My friend, there will be a teaser picture released this week. Hope you like it!

Back