NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blaine needs to come with a 1:6 sexual tyrannosaurus

Sexual_Tyrannosaurus.jpg

I wonder if Hot Toys would ever consider redoing the Dutch by releasing a newer version of him mainly just because of how popular he is and a second round for collectors who never had the chance to get him..maybe with an improved muscle body, etc. Its probably unlikely, but I still dream haha.

Considering they could also do that with figures that are even MORE popular/expensive, not to mention older, and imo in much more need of an update, I doubt they'll do this with Dutch.

I'm talking about the AVP Preds, and the Colonial Marines/Ripley from Aliens... not to mention the actual Aliens from that film, too. These figures just don't hold up to current HT standards and the aftermarket prices are absolutely ridiculous. It'd seem like a no-brainer to release improved versions of these at this point, but HT seems to be taking the collectible aspect of these figures into account. At any rate, if they aren't doing it for these guys, I doubt Dutch will get a re-release. Maybe a BD version, but they seem to be getting away from that as well...

Besides, he's one of the best figures they've ever done, imo - there's VERY LITTLE room for improvement. I do hope they make more Arnies (especially Conan) - they've got the likeness down pat.

Very nice custom work, but now that I look at that, I don't think a Hot Toys version of Arnie muddied up like that would sell very well... I dunno.

Back