NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, I'm thinking of using a Persus body to replace Dutch's rubber body. Will it look ok? Appreciate the help! :D

Hi guys, I'm thinking of using a Persus body to replace Dutch's rubber body. Will it look ok? Appreciate the help! :D

Hmm not a great idea..too thin for Dutch.:( If there's one present body that would fit Dutch aside from the rubber muscle body from Chris Redfield..its the muscle body from T1 or T2.:lecture

great work Black bird.....makes me wish Hot Toys would do a mud version of Dutch....I also want his hat and his polo shirt, blue jeans w big belt buckle and boots...

Way to small for Dutch.

Hmm not a great idea..too thin for Dutch.:( If there's one present body that would fit Dutch aside from the rubber muscle body from Chris Redfield..its the muscle body from T1 or T2.:lecture

Thanks for the replies guys! I was thinking of the muscle body from T1 or T2 however, it looks like the Dutch head looks abit small on the muscle body.

From previous posts, it looks like the best next alternative will be using Whiplash's body.

A few quick shots of Les' :)rock:rock:rock) paintjob on my Dutch's head.

img1131a.jpg

img1132s.jpg

img1178jp.jpg

img1192f.jpg

img1194i.jpg

img1218jm.jpg

img1230nc.jpg

Last edited:
Did you paint Billys head youself? It looks really good. I wish my billy wasnt blonde and caked in makeup :(

I checked the third and I can see exactly the same weakness in the knee joint that broke in the other 2. So the that one is going to break aswell.

Back